Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Anyone play and travel to GLTA tournaments (tennis)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2018, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC

If any FT'ers ever travel to a GLTA tournament, let me know. I'm thinking of doing three this year: Columbus and Cincinnati for sure, then another maybe in the summer like Seattle. It would be fun to hang out with an FT'er. I do singles for sure but would be open to doing a doubles as well. I'm a 4.0.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 7:14 am

I ve thought about playing in them. How are the tourneys? And the after parties.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by dezburn
I ve thought about playing in them. How are the tourneys? And the after parties.
They are really very fun, both on-site and the tourney party afterwards. I had to have hip surgery this summer so I'm out of tennis until October but I plan to do some as soon as I can. I've got a buddy playing the Columbus one this weekend who was originally going to partner with me but found another. I'm so jealous, I've heard that's one of the better ones but I've also heard good things about Cincy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.