Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

It's time for an intervention

Old Jan 27, 2012, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Ok so as gay men, we have all had those special times with our straight girl friends when we had to have a special talk on such topics as, "Its really time for you to find a straight man" or "Having your bachlorette party at the Eagle is not the coolest thing", or" The 80's are over-Its time to get rid of the Perm", or "Just because they make it in your size you should not be wearing that"

So I propose its time for this forum to have an intervention with the Womens forum, as their gay best friend on their topic, "Pajama Jeans....Any Experience". IMHO its time for some tough love. Oh the humanity of it all.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 12:33 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
LOL, I read that thread and just shook my head.... just as I do when I see the pajama jeans commercial....
Old Jan 30, 2012, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wharvey
LOL, I read that thread and just shook my head.... just as I do when I see the pajama jeans commercial....
Add a Snuggy and a box of Paul Malls next to the TV tray and you can complete the look.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 10:51 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Kryptonium Medallion, National Executive
Originally Posted by MrMan
Add a Snuggy and a box of Paul Malls next to the TV tray and you can complete the look.
Let's leave my estranged mother out of this.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 1:59 am

Programs: AAdvantage PLT
I was on two different AA mileage runs with a woman with ratty bleached hair, who was wearing a snuggy. She appeared to be trying to achieve EXP on DEQ11/DEQAA without ever washing her hair or her snuggy. Oh, the humanity.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.