Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

SAN FRANCISCO GAYLA 2012: Feb. 3-5 “A Pilgrimage to the Gay Mecca”

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2012, 12:27 am

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Thank you!!!

Thank you guys for such a great company, and olafmanand ebayj for hosting! Pity I missed the sunday brunch & the bbq. See you hopefully next year, if not sooner!
Old Feb 6, 2012, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by FlyBalletGuy
I knew this would turn out splendidly. Congratulations to Olafman and ebayj! I'm so sorry to miss you all - but I'll be there in two weeks
+ 1, sorry to miss.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 8:34 am

This was a great weekend, thanks to Olafman, ebayj, and Tennen. Thanks for organizing everything and making sure we had such fantastic weather for February.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 12:29 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Thanks for a wonderful and memorable time!
Old Feb 6, 2012, 2:06 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, B6 Mosaic, VX Silver
Nice meeting everyone. Thanks for organizing, Carl!
Old Feb 6, 2012, 7:18 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

We're not home and wanted to add our thanks to the organizers - this was a very nice event!!!
Old Feb 7, 2012, 2:29 pm

Programs: A3, AA, AC, AS, DL, NH, SQ, SK, UA; BW, CP, HH, IHG, MB
Thanks olafman & ebayj for a great weekend!!

It was great to see familiar faces and meet new ones!

I should've cut back on brunch, because I was too full to sample any of olafman's cooking.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA2MM LIFETIME PLT, Turkish Miles&Smiles Elite, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Tennen
I should've cut back on brunch, because I was too full to sample any of olafman's cooking.
No worries, Terry and I had some great pulled-pork sandwiches today for lunch. Yummy!!
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:01 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, IHG Platinum, One Man Street Fair in my spare time
Thanks for the kind comments guys, and delighted everyone seemed to have a nice time. I'll be happy to plan anything with olafman - he's one of the truly good guys, a treasured chorus brother, and beautiful on both the inside and outside.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:16 pm

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond

This might be bit too early, but any thoughts about the dates for next year's gayla in SF? Thx!!!

There are some very nice fares with DL ex LON that revived my fond memories of SF :-D

Last edited by ajs123; Oct 18, 2012 at 11:22 pm
Old Oct 21, 2012, 9:55 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, IHG Platinum, One Man Street Fair in my spare time
Thanks ajs123. I was just talking to both flyballetguy and olafman about this (in separate conversations). We should be able to get something moving on this planning wise in the next week or two. Typically, we follow the Super Bowl dates.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 4:32 pm

Programs: Priceline Titanium
I just bought a ticket to be in SFO that weekend, but it's a busy weekend (Getting in Sat afternoon Feb 2 from SRQ - don't ask . . . - SF Ballet Sat night and Sunday matinee - home on the redeye Monday.)

That said, I love business travel Gaylas. Hope to see you all at least for a bit then!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.