Community
Wiki Posts
Search

travelbuddy search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2012, 8:47 am

I tried to find travel buddy while ago as well... failed miserably... couldn't match the travel plans at all...
Wouldn't mind finding something more long term after I finish my stint in Asia, someone to spend my Amex vouchers and piles of Avios together... but that is then different story all together
Old Jul 28, 2012, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Budapest was great. Initially I planned to spend only two days, but added four more, then went to Vienna for a couple of days, now in Prague - leaving tomorrow for a month in Israel. Yeah, I know. Israel. August.
Old Jul 28, 2012, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tintin_on_the_road
I tried to find travel buddy while ago as well... failed miserably... couldn't match the travel plans at all...
Wouldn't mind finding something more long term after I finish my stint in Asia, someone to spend my Amex vouchers and piles of Avios together... but that is then different story all together
hit me up and maybe we ll see what can be done. The key word is flexibility
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:31 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Platinum
travel buddy

Originally Posted by iggyray
hit me up and maybe we ll see what can be done. The key word is flexibility
I travel almost full time and would enjoy a travel partner. I do go to many places, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America. I am happy being alone but sometimes a partner can make things more cost effective and fun.

Mostly based in San Francisco and Chicago. Flyertalkers can PM me to connect further.

Last edited by stackm; Aug 28, 2012 at 10:47 pm
Old Dec 14, 2013, 7:43 am
Original Poster

travelbuddy search

If you were wondering, this is still the case. Doing Vegas up until after Xmas, and then settling down for almost two months in Seattle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.