Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Berlin - Weekend Just Gone? Something Going On?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2011, 3:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium

I operated a flight from TXL back to LHR this weekend just gone... And, lets just say... It was like half the clientele of Toms Bar had boarded...

Had a quick t'interweb browse and nothing is jumping out at me... Has something been going on in Berlin this weekend?

Rubber and leather everywhere... I do wonder how some of those chaps made it through security!

But, I have to say... One of the most delightful flights I have operated in a long long time... Most were American family members, on their way back to the US and were an absolute delight to serve... (As in drinks service... No crawling around with a dog collar in the aisle I hasten to add... )

BBB
Old Sep 20, 2011, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Well, I doubt that they were there prepping for the Pope's visit.

I just left Berlin on Friday, and nothing about this past weekend being something special was advertised. Next weekend, however, is the Berlin Marathon. My guess is that it was just a "party trip". Berlin experiences those on almost a daily basis.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.