Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Best lounges in Washington DC

Best lounges in Washington DC

Old Feb 18, 2013, 11:26 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by coolbeans202
If you're looking for loungy, Number 9 is probably your best bet.

Number 9 does 2 for 1 on ALL drinks from 5-9 every day of the week.
UPDATE: Number 9 no longer does 2 for 1 drinks from 5-9 every day of the week. It's still 2 for 1 from 5-9 pm Sunday thru Thursday, but the hours have been cut back to 5-7 pm on Friday and Saturday. It's still by far the best lounge bar in DC and my favorite bar as well.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 10:18 am

Programs: AC*SE
Thanks for the updates!
Old Feb 22, 2013, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Back to UA, missing DL; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by DCBob
UPDATE: Number 9 no longer does 2 for 1 drinks from 5-9 every day of the week. It's still 2 for 1 from 5-9 pm Sunday thru Thursday, but the hours have been cut back to 5-7 pm on Friday and Saturday. It's still by far the best lounge bar in DC and my favorite bar as well.
I was at Nine just last night, and it still has a pretty lively Thursday scene.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.