Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

San Francisco Gayla IV: 2/4-2/6/11 can your liver handle quattro?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

San Francisco Gayla IV: 2/4-2/6/11 can your liver handle quattro?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2011, 3:47 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, AAdvantage
I'm in!

Long time reader of flyertalk, first time contributor. I live in SF, and would love to partake! Let me know if you guys need help with things.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott
updated the attendee list! I should have the schedule before I run off to Colorado this weekend, or at least more detail.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 6:38 am

For those planning to attend from WAS, there's a $220 AA fare currently being offered. Now I'm thinking about going...
Old Jan 12, 2011, 8:09 am

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
I will be there Sat/Sun.

Here's to hoping bigguyinpasadena has his pre-DO Dim Sum in the afternoon
Old Jan 12, 2011, 9:06 am

Programs: AA, UA, HH, *wood
Please add me

I will be in late Fri, and attending Sat/Sun.

Vuelos...i believe BGiP will not be joining the festivities this year. However, in [his] honor, i think we should still go!

Last edited by peteropny; Jan 12, 2011 at 12:48 pm Reason: edit name
Old Jan 12, 2011, 6:03 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
Well that is sad that BGiP is not coming this year! What time are you sliding into town Vuelos?
Old Jan 12, 2011, 9:37 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Originally Posted by LAX Gambit
Vuelos...i believe BGiP will not be joining the festivities this year. However, in [his] honor, i think we should still go!
That blows.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 7:23 am

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by TravisMT81
Well that is sad that BGiP is not coming this year! What time are you sliding into town Vuelos?
Mid/late afternoon on Sat with a 6 or 8p flight home Sunday wish I was able to make it in Friday afternoon as planned but that's not in the cards.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 7:23 am

Didn't know that.

Paging BGIP, BGIP to the podium please....
Old Jan 13, 2011, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by Vuelos
Mid/late afternoon on Sat with a 6 or 8p flight home Sunday wish I was able to make it in Friday afternoon as planned but that's not in the cards.
talk about a quickie ;-) But at least you will make dinner and brunch!
Old Jan 13, 2011, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Thank you dear friends all.I am going to try to make it but it is unlikely that I shall as work has me in Las Vegas that weekend.
BUT things do change and the Manager at City View is now a friend and I can orgnize something very quickly.
In the meantime you are in Wireless's very capable hands(he has HUGE hands BTW-just sayin' )
Old Jan 13, 2011, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
Thank you dear friends all.I am going to try to make it but it is unlikely that I shall as work has me in Las Vegas that weekend.
BUT things do change and the Manager at City View is now a friend and I can orgnize something very quickly.
In the meantime you are in Wireless's very capable hands(he has HUGE hands BTW-just sayin' )
Mine are bigger :P
Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:50 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Glob, CC Gold, Avis President's Club
I'm in!

Was supposed to be in Tampa, but the trip got canceled - what better alternative then head over to San Fran! I've had this In-N-Out craving for over a year, anybody up for traveling over to Fisherman's Wharf for a double-double Animal Style!

Count me in for Friday, Sat Brunch, and Sunday (tentative for Sat dinner) -- it's my first FT gayla event, and I'm looking forward to it!!!

Where are folks staying? I'm deciding between the Westin St Francis, Westin on Market Street, or the Le Meridien.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 8:34 pm

I have always stayed at the Westin Market St...but due to the convention, I am being forced to stay at the St Francis.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by TravisMT81
I have always stayed at the Westin Market St...but due to the convention, I am being forced to stay at the St Francis.
I'm trying to find an alternative to the ghetto Westin St. Francis, but it's tough out there in SPG and Hyatt land.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.