Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

1/2 Price Bette Midler Tix in LAS. Anyone?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2010, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!

Gee, I hope this topic is gay enough....

I took advantage of the Expedia promo (DCA-LAS with 7N hotel for $258 ai) as work is very, very slooooow. I wasn't positive I wanted to go (as work is very, very slooooow) but then saw this HALF PRICE ORCHESTRA (!!!) Bette Promo in the Las Vegas Forum. So I am off to LAS next week with a side trip to PSP vua car.

@$66 ai for rear orch. $112 for front. Seats are waaaay in the back of the rear orch and off to the sides in the front. From what I have seen so far.

Must book by 1/17. Anyone wanna go with me? I can go 1/20, 23 or 24. If I know you, you can pay me back. Otherwise we can paypal. Others on this forum will vouch fopr me thou I have been missing in action for awhile. PM or post here, My FT email link is down.

http://entertainment.travelzoo.com/l...um=email_top20
Old Jan 16, 2010, 8:34 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Fab show!

GKG I just saw this show last Saturday(for the second time)and it was great-you will love it!
Old Jan 16, 2010, 8:55 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
I agree, I saw this show just over a year ago and it was fantastic. It was the first time I'd actually seen the Divine Miss M live, so it was a real treat. Have fun!!!
Old Jan 16, 2010, 9:08 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

edited:
decided on bette midler, 1/23 show.
not sure why travelzoo link says the offer is over.. was able to get 1st mez seat @45.45+pirate fees.

Last edited by izzik; Jan 16, 2010 at 10:02 pm
Old Jan 17, 2010, 12:47 am
Original Poster

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Originally Posted by izzik
edited:
decided on bette midler, 1/23 show.
not sure why travelzoo link says the offer is over.. was able to get 1st mez seat @45.45+pirate fees.
Whaaaat??! You don't want to sit with me?? What am I chopped liver?

S'ok,

I just checked and link is working. I was able to hold Sec 6 Row HH Seat 609 in the front left orchestra but I didn't click all the way through. I will wait until Sunday evening to reserve, JUST IN CASE someone wants to sit together.... grrrrrrr......
Old Jan 17, 2010, 8:05 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
My two seats(with the 'pirate fees"as izzak so rightly calls them)were $230.
We were in row SS side orch right on the aisle.
Old Jan 17, 2010, 5:40 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by GoodKarmaGuy
Whaaaat??! You don't want to sit with me?? What am I chopped liver?

S'ok,

I just checked and link is working. I was able to hold Sec 6 Row HH Seat 609 in the front left orchestra but I didn't click all the way through. I will wait until Sunday evening to reserve, JUST IN CASE someone wants to sit together.... grrrrrrr......
well i am more of a balcony person.. i'm sure i'll see you before/afterwards!
Old Jan 19, 2010, 7:18 am
Original Poster

I booked 1/23 rear orch at $45++. Couldn't find any decent seating Saturday. I even tried the mezz. Wanna hang out after on Saturday, Glenn?
Old Jan 24, 2010, 12:15 am
Original Poster

So, Bette was divine of course. I have to day that there was a lot of gray heads that appeared to be her (we) aging fans. I came away feeling reminded of how I am aging. But, yes, a great show. I'm sure cheap tix ate still to be had!

(Off topic, so I am typing verrrrry quickly: I drove out to PSP for 2 days and caught the Hotel Zoso on Travelocity for $58++. OMG it I'd no wonder they ate booking $58 rooms on the weekend! The place will be out of business soon.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.