Wiki Posts
Search

Germany removes quarantine requirement for many countries

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2021, 11:47 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by jonaspel
Do you think planes or trains are better for traveling? I really like trains. This spring I traveled very often
It depends from where to where and how long your visit will be. What places are thinking of going to and from where ?
Old Aug 19, 2021, 5:03 am
mav

Programs: Hilton, marriott, IHG, Club Carlson, United Airlines,timeshare owner
We are heading back to Germany again in September. Does anyone know if you can still enter Germany if you are fully vaccinated, get the Antigen test, have your Covid 19 vaccination card with you, without filling out papers for the Government? We have 1 night booked in Freising,Germany, then 4 nights in Ramsau, 6 nights in Ettal and the list goes on. Not sure what other requirements might be. Has anyone been there in the past week? Thank you for any help. I think because of the Delta there may be other restrictions if you are from the U.S.
Old Aug 19, 2021, 5:12 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by mav
We are heading back to Germany again in September. Does anyone know if you can still enter Germany if you are fully vaccinated, get the Antigen test, have your Covid 19 vaccination card with you, without filling out papers for the Government? We have 1 night booked in Freising,Germany, then 4 nights in Ramsau, 6 nights in Ettal and the list goes on. Not sure what other requirements might be. Has anyone been there in the past week? Thank you for any help. I think because of the Delta there may be other restrictions if you are from the U.S.
Latest changes are covered in New Corona entry regulation came into force on August 1 with a side dish of USA being moved to "high risk" in the last week US, Turkey and Israel now High Risk Area (8/13/2021)

TLDR: you can still get in without quarantine but only after proving your vaccination status
Old Aug 19, 2021, 5:55 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by mav
US is a high risk area for Germany. You must fill papers and forward proof of vaccination to local authorities to avoid quarantine.
Old Aug 19, 2021, 7:26 am
mav

Programs: Hilton, marriott, IHG, Club Carlson, United Airlines,timeshare owner
I thank you both for the info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.