Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Offering cheap Rt ($300) between Canada and Berlin anytime in Sept

Offering cheap Rt ($300) between Canada and Berlin anytime in Sept

Old Aug 21, 19, 5:15 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Offering cheap Rt ($300) between Canada and Berlin anytime in Sept

Soo I'm relocating alone to Berlin from Toronto and have to bring my 2 cats. Direct flight on Air Canada Rouge, policy is that there's only 1 cat per person (not per seat, I called and asked already). Trying to avoid putting them in cargo, which is already way more expensive as well.

Anytime in September would work for me, the only caveat is that you'd have to fly with me to Berlin from Toronto on the same flight. Other than that, since I'm booking this ticket through points, you'd be able to use that leg as either the outbound or inbound leg, and the other leg could be anywhere from Europe to Canada at any time.

We can discuss how much you'd have to pay, I'm offering this as cheap ticket so that I don't get flakes

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Old Aug 22, 19, 2:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Berlin, Germany; Toronto, Canada; and SW Florida, USA
Programs: UA 1K, BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, and assorted others
Welcome to FT. I think you are going to struggle with this as you are assuming that someone will only want to fly one-way. If someone is planning to fly back to Toronto, they'd have to find a mileage redemption ticket or buy an expensive one-way. Either way, FT is not really the place for these type of meet-up threads.

Search this Thread