Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Leipzig - laundry?

Leipzig - laundry?

Old Jul 12, 2019, 2:02 am
Original Poster

Leipzig - laundry?

Hello All,

First, I apologise if this topic isn't appropriate for the forum.

I'm living in Leipzig for the next month, or so. My apartment doesn't have a washing machine. Can anyone recommend a laundry in the Zentrum/Zentrum-West area (Gottschedstraße) please? I've been told of a place in the east of the city but that's not convenient for me. Just to clarify, I don't mean a dry cleaners (I've found one of those) but rather a coin-operated place where I can wash sheets, underwear, etc, preferably with a service where I can leave my washing and collect the next day.

Thanks in advance,

perryman
Old Jul 12, 2019, 5:04 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Melia Platinum, SIXT Platinum, Accor Silver, Lufthansa FTL
https://www.google.com/search?client...zig+waschsalon
Old Jul 12, 2019, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Thanks. I had already carried out the exact same search, which also seems to show dry cleaners. I'm very close to the 'Ihre Textilreinigung' dry cleaners shown on the map search but was hoping for something similar in terms of location for a laundry.

First world problem, at the end of the day, and thanks again for getting back to me.

perryman
Old Jul 12, 2019, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by perryman
Thanks. I had already carried out the exact same search, which also seems to show dry cleaners. I'm very close to the 'Ihre Textilreinigung' dry cleaners shown on the map search but was hoping for something similar in terms of location for a laundry.

First world problem, at the end of the day, and thanks again for getting back to me.

perryman
Classical "Waschsalons" get more and more rare These days. I you are looking for something serviced you have to go to a dry cleaner. Costs will be outrageous (f.e. 4,00 € for a Polo or a T-Shirt) Here an online-service which I don´t know but may give you a sense for prices. In my eyes it´s more costy than buying a washing machine.

Nearest Waschsalon seems regarding Google SB Waschsalon WTM Leipzig at Grünewaldstraße.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Thank you very much for the information - I'll get myself over to Grünewaldstraße in the next couple of days.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.