Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Christmas in or around Germany, Austria, France et al.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Christmas in or around Germany, Austria, France et al.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2018, 5:09 pm

Programs: Smiles Diamante, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by LondonElite
You could easily spend two weeks in Berlin and not get bored, but I get what you're saying.

"Air is Oneworld" - not sure what that means, but but if you are set on flying only OW airlines you'll have to fly to London on BA from TXL. That's about it.

What makes your wife uncomfortable with 'eastern Europe'? Prage is more-or-less directly south of Berlin, an easy drive of three hours. Beautiful and well worth seeing. You may also wish to visit Dresden (train), or Munich (train or flight) for a couple of days. Maybe a romantic Bavarian mountain inn?
any suggestions for that? My wife and I will be arriving in MUC on Dec5 and leaving on Dec10 and I was thinking splitting the time between Munich itself and a nice cozy retreat somewhere close.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 12:37 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by FlyingRabbit
any suggestions for that? My wife and I will be arriving in MUC on Dec5 and leaving on Dec10 and I was thinking splitting the time between Munich itself and a nice cozy retreat somewhere close.
So many...start with

- Schloss Elmau
- Schloss Fuschl
offerendum likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.