Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Help me plan my company's trip to Munich & Innsbruck (free food!)

Old Nov 2, 17, 1:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G, AS MVPG, Globalist

I run a virtual company (~12 ppl), and we do an annual trip somewhere early in the year, so we can all remember what each other look like (and maybe talk about strategic plans for the year).

This year we're going bigger than usual -- I want to take the team to Europe. Thinking Munich for a few days of work and strategic planning, followed by Innsbruck (most likely) for some winter fun.

In years past, I've had great luck recruiting a flyertalker from whatever city we've picked to help me plan the trip -- everything from helping figure out flights, to where to stay, to what to do, to where to eat, and on and on.

I'm hoping my luck might strike again... anybody in the southern Germany / western Austria area that might be interested in helping out? I'll pay you, of course -- in years past it's been anywhere from $1K to $2K to help figure out what we should do and make reservations. You'd need to do a couple skype calls with me to brainstorm, and then put together an itinerary and make reservations for everybody. Assuming you live in the area, we've also found it fun to invite you to a dinner or two -- always great to meet a fellow flyertalker, and seems like a proper way to say thank you.

If you're interested, please PM me. And if you're not, but just have ideas of great things for a team of 12 nerdy people to do in Munich/Innsbruck, please post to the thread. Thx!
Old Nov 2, 17, 6:20 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
There are a few event management firms around Munich who can help you put everything together... if you want to be downtown Munich for the work bit, I would recommend the meeting room/facility on top of the Eisbach: http://www.panorama-lounge-muenchen.de/galerie.html
Old Nov 2, 17, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G, AS MVPG, Globalist
Cool thanks. Yeah I can look for an event mgmt company too; if anyone has any recs let me know.
Old Nov 5, 17, 9:31 am

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Platinum
I don't have the time to help you but here is a fun activity you can do in Innsbruck. Racing down an olympic bob race track in a kitchen wok http://www.knauseder-event.at/wok_race/. The event company that organizes this activity also can help with everything else in Innsbruck.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: