Wiki Posts
Search

Airside transfer between terminals FRA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2011, 12:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, AC
Airside transfer between terminals FRA

I want to use the Diners club lounge at Frankfurt which is airside in terminal 2 before flying Lufthanse out of terminal 1 to Beijing in November.
I have previously transferred between terminals on land side using skyline but that takes half an hour or more because of the need to pass back through passport control out of T2 before going back through security and passport control again at T1.
Is it possible to transfer between t2 and T1 while staying airside (non Schengen)?
Old Jun 5, 2011, 2:13 am

They quite often change the procedure, but 1 year ago it was possible to take the skytrain from the non-schengen area Terminal 2 to concourse B in Terminal 1. However there was an additional security check in concourse B.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF, AC
Thanks

I did a detailed search of the fraport website and it agrees with you. I do have plenty of time so I will be able to do whatever is required.
Thanks for your help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.