Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars Rewards 5,000 Tier Credits = Free Night?

Old Aug 24, 20, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

One of the perks of Caesars Rewards is that you can earn 1 free night for every 5,000 Tier Credits.

I've earned over 25,000 Tier Credits so I should have 5 free nights. Anyone know how to book these? It doesn't show up in my online account, do I need to call in?
Old Aug 25, 20, 2:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer View Post
One of the perks of Caesars Rewards is that you can earn 1 free night for every 5,000 Tier Credits.

I've earned over 25,000 Tier Credits so I should have 5 free nights. Anyone know how to book these? It doesn't show up in my online account, do I need to call in?
Something does not make sense here.

If you indeed have 25K TC for this year, you should have been a Diamond+. Your hotel stay should have been comped.

Are you trying to book for someone else?
Old Aug 25, 20, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by garykung View Post

If you indeed have 25K TC for this year, you should have been a Diamond+. Your hotel stay should have been comped.

Are comps for Diamond+ members guaranteed? I've been diamond for many years and while I get comped most places in Vegas, I don't usually get, for example, weekend comps in AC (especially in the summer). But I do get those free nights which I can use towards those.
Old Aug 25, 20, 3:39 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold

There's lots of stipulations in using them. I recall them being a PITA to use. It's just easier to call them than trying to apply them and using it online. If I recall correctly, it can't be combined with COMP nights and also has a lot of blackout dates, which the CSR should be able to check. Using 2-3 of them consecutively was tough also.

Originally Posted by garykung View Post

COMPS and offers are not solely based on tier status and TCs, if anything it has very minimal effect. COMPS/offers are mainly based off of play and ADT. A Gold/Plat holder could be getting suites while a Diamond/Diamond+ may get minimal offers due to lower play/ADT. Also, TCs can be earned by spend so TCs are not a good indicator of where a player stands.

Originally Posted by sbjnyc View Post
Are comps for Diamond+ members guaranteed? I've been diamond for many years and while I get comped most places in Vegas, I don't usually get, for example, weekend comps in AC (especially in the summer). But I do get those free nights which I can use towards those.
COMPS/offers are mainly based off play/ADT. The higher the play/ADT the more offers you get and vice versa. AC room comps are pretty tough in the summer due to high demand, and limited supply. Many of the rooms can go for double or triple the price sometimes so they limit the supply of comped rooms and rather sell it. If you have a LV host and in a good relationship, even though they can't book it directly, they can always have a host from AC book for you.
Old Aug 25, 20, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

I am a Diamond+. I typically can get free rooms at a lot of the properties, but not always.

Sounds like they aren't such a great benefit. I do have a weekend coming up where I don't have any comp room offers; maybe I'll give them a call.
Old Aug 26, 20, 10:36 am

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Originally Posted by sbjnyc View Post
Are comps for Diamond+ members guaranteed?
No. Absolutely not. Comps are always variable based on gaming history, ADT, property occupancy, season, day of week, phase of moon...

And the one free night per 5,000 TCs only applies to LAS and maybe ACY too. It is not for all properties.

Originally Posted by easy_money View Post
COMPS and offers are not solely based on tier status and TCs, if anything it has very minimal effect. COMPS/offers are mainly based off of play and ADT. A Gold/Plat holder could be getting suites while a Diamond/Diamond+ may get minimal offers due to lower play/ADT.
This. Status is not a very important factor in generating comps and promotional offers. People who are familiar with airline and hotel programs need to completely change how they think when it comes to Caesars Rewards. Status counts for almost nothing when it comes to comps, room rates, promo offers.

Back before I was TR Diamond, I would routinely have better comp availability in LAS than a friend who was Diamond.
easy_money likes this.

Last edited by Herb687; Aug 26, 20 at 10:40 am Reason: multiquote
Old Aug 27, 20, 12:13 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by Herb687 View Post
Status is not a very important factor in generating comps and promotional offers. People who are familiar with airline and hotel programs need to completely change how they think when it comes to Caesars Rewards. Status counts for almost nothing when it comes to comps, room rates, promo offers.

Back before I was TR Diamond, I would routinely have better comp availability in LAS than a friend who was Diamond.
Exactly!!

I am a Diamond+. I typically can get free rooms at a lot of the properties, but not always.

Sounds like they aren't such a great benefit. I do have a weekend coming up where I don't have any comp room offers; maybe I'll give them a call.
If you're getting comped rooms already, then the 5K TC free nights are almost worthless to you. It's a nice incentive, but really meant for the lower to mid tier players who don't gamble/wager big(low ADT), but rack up enough TCs to hit Diamond or higher. Assuming you're not a local, and you're TCs are all from gaming (not spend or TC bonuses), do you have a host? If not, you can always try to get in contact with one if you need more nights than your COMP calendar or offers dictate. Even if you play doesn't warrant a host, if your play is decent and you have some history, someone may help you out.

If you want, if you can describe your play (hours, wagers, game) , and if you know your ADT, I can let you know if it's even feasible to contact a host.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: