Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

mLife "What Happens in Vegas Starts with M life Rewards!" Offer

mLife "What Happens in Vegas Starts with M life Rewards!" Offer

Old Feb 5, 20, 6:18 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 492
mLife "What Happens in Vegas Starts with M life Rewards!" Offer

Anyone else get this? Only Pearl tier which I assume is nothing...

Took a look at April and May...pretty solid deals with 1 night comps near weekends. Am I missing something here?

Experience Las Vegas and MGM Resorts with this fantastic offer from M life Rewards! Book your stay online now by February 29, 2020 for travel now through January 31, 2021.
lax01 is offline  
Old Feb 5, 20, 8:19 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Programs: IHG,Hyatt, Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Posts: 5,311
Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
Anyone else get this? Only Pearl tier which I assume is nothing...

Took a look at April and May...pretty solid deals with 1 night comps near weekends. Am I missing something here?
We are Pearl also and only because of the Mlife credit card.

Log in to the hotel websites and you might see much better offers

We have 4 comp nights booked with $50 FP and $100 F&B for a Friday - Tuesday in June and January 2021
lax01 likes this.
flyer4512 is offline  
Old Feb 6, 20, 9:33 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 492
DoC posted about it today - targeted - https://www.doctorofcredit.com/targe...stays-for-some

Think I'm going to try to use it...pretty good deal
lax01 is offline  
Old Feb 7, 20, 2:42 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Michigan
Programs: DL PM
Posts: 781
Interesting... Mlife (and the other casino loyalty programs) have these types of offers all the time so I'm surprised they're gaining so much attention right now. I wonder if they're casting a wider net than usual?
mudpuppy is offline  
Old Feb 7, 20, 4:11 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 492
Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post
Interesting... Mlife (and the other casino loyalty programs) have these types of offers all the time so I'm surprised they're gaining so much attention right now. I wonder if they're casting a wider net than usual?
Maybe - and I'm guessing - but because Macau and Chinese gaming is getting hit so hard due to 2019-nCoV?

This is honestly the first time I've had gaming status so I could not tell you if this was unusual or not
lax01 is offline  
Old Feb 13, 20, 12:28 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rockin' the Bakken
Programs: Several
Posts: 755
I'm only Pearl too, but I did not get any free night offers. It's a bummer for those not targeted, and I have a stay planned in May which I could have used it for.
UVU Wolverine is offline  
Old Feb 13, 20, 7:56 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Programs: IHG,Hyatt, Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Posts: 5,311
Originally Posted by UVU Wolverine View Post
I'm only Pearl too, but I did not get any free night offers. It's a bummer for those not targeted, and I have a stay planned in May which I could have used it for.

Do you log into the individual hotels and look for offers ? Start with Luxor.com

We get plenty of comp room offers but it's been years since any offers arrived via snail or email.
flyer4512 is offline  
Old Feb 22, 20, 7:14 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rockin' the Bakken
Programs: Several
Posts: 755
Originally Posted by flyer4512 View Post
Do you log into the individual hotels and look for offers ? Start with Luxor.com

We get plenty of comp room offers but it's been years since any offers arrived via snail or email.
I just had a look at the main Mlife site and I do indeed have the "1 comp night" offer for Luxor and Excalibur. I never noticed it because it was hard to find, but when I scroll through the resorts looking for nights, it shows up as an Mlife offer. For comparison, the Aria shows "Mlife offer of rates starting at $129/night". When I get to the Luxor/Excalibur, it shows the free comp night.

The main booking site is horrendous if you're trying out different offers though.
UVU Wolverine is offline  
Old Feb 22, 20, 12:40 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Programs: IHG,Hyatt, Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Posts: 5,311
Originally Posted by UVU Wolverine View Post
I just had a look at the main Mlife site and I do indeed have the "1 comp night" offer for Luxor and Excalibur. I never noticed it because it was hard to find, but when I scroll through the resorts looking for nights, it shows up as an Mlife offer. For comparison, the Aria shows "Mlife offer of rates starting at $129/night". When I get to the Luxor/Excalibur, it shows the free comp night.

The main booking site is horrendous if you're trying out different offers though.
Log into the individual hotels and look, Excalibur.com and Luxor.com will have the most offers
flyer4512 is offline  
Old Feb 27, 20, 8:55 pm
  #10  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 492
Booked two nights ...solid deal even with the resort fees. Got comped one night and paid $80 (plus resort fees for both nights) for the other...Going to end up being $90/night all in minus the $50 food and beverage credit that we will probably use within 5 minutes of landing
lax01 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: