Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MLife tier benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2020, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
MLife tier benefits

I’ve got Gold via status match with Hyatt. Don’t get to Vegas much but have an upcoming trip, staying at Bellagio.

Does the complimentary parking with Gold include hotels where you’re not staying? For example, can I complimentary park at MGM for dinner or Mirage for show?

Any other tips for maximizing gold are appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 3:49 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
You don't need to be staying at the hotel. When you enter the garage/parking lot, just have your card ready and insert it into the machine.

Not much more benefits for MLIFE Gold besides the published ones. Best perk and use of it is for cutting lines.

Depending on what Caesars does after this month, you may be able to tier match in Caesars Rewards, if it's still being offered.
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by easy_money
You don't need to be staying at the hotel. When you enter the garage/parking lot, just have your card ready and insert it into the machine.

Not much more benefits for MLIFE Gold besides the published ones. Best perk and use of it is for cutting lines.

Depending on what Caesars does after this month, you may be able to tier match in Caesars Rewards, if it's still being offered.
Thanks. My current gold card is expired so I need to get a new one (or can I use old one with expired date but active gold status?).

I did the status match with Wyndham for Caesars but only have two days to reup once Caesars expires 1/31. Ugh! I’m thinking I might be able to match Caesars to Mlife if that fails. But will have to wait and see.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. My current gold card is expired so I need to get a new one (or can I use old one with expired date but active gold status?).

I did the status match with Wyndham for Caesars but only have two days to reup once Caesars expires 1/31. Ugh! I’m thinking I might be able to match Caesars to Mlife if that fails. But will have to wait and see.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 5:23 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
For your expired MLFIE just rematch with your Hyatt. It should match instantly. In reference for parking, it doesn't matter if you used an expired card, given that your status is up to date then you can still use it. I have a bunch of old cards which I use in LV all the time. It works for parking and slots. Just need a new updated one if you have to do anything that involves someone that has to check your card.

FYI, the Caesars to MLIFE route would not work as MLIFE does not tier match in LV. Only place that does from some data points I've seen are at MGM Grand, but they would only do it for a new member in MLIFE.
Old Feb 16, 2020, 2:41 pm
Hoc

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, AA 2.5 MM, United Gold, Hyatt Globalist
For your expired MLFIE just rematch with your Hyatt. It should match instantly. In reference for parking, it doesn't matter if you used an expired card, given that your status is up to date then you can still use it. I have a bunch of old cards which I use in LV all the time. It works for parking and slots. Just need a new updated one if you have to do anything that involves someone that has to check your card.

FYI, the Caesars to MLIFE route would not work as MLIFE does not tier match in LV. Only place that does from some data points I've seen are at MGM Grand, but they would only do it for a new member in MLIFE.
They will not match in Las Vegas, even for a new M life membership. I just went their company and she said they stopped doing that 6 months ago.
Old Feb 16, 2020, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by Hoc
They will not match in Las Vegas, even for a new M life membership. I just went their company and she said they stopped doing that 6 months ago.
Thanks for the update. Figured it was just a matter of time before they stopped, especially since it wasn't published and they were the only property doing it in LV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.