Total Rewards Birthday drink change

Old Aug 13, 18, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, DL 1.3 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Total Rewards Diamond
Total Rewards Birthday drink change

New change (to me anyway) on the free birthday (month) drink. Asked at the TR desk about my coupon and they said they now deposited 1000RCs into your account. I didn't ask, but it does appear you need to still go to the TR counter for them to do this, but I like it much better than the coupon which offered limited drink options. Used those RCs to get into the diamond lounge and had several birthday drinks
Harry Lyme likes this.
Old Oct 31, 18, 8:10 am

oh wow , I didn't even know this was a thing. we went in sept, just after my birthday and didn't get anything credited.
Old Nov 2, 18, 12:42 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Choice Platinum, Caesar's Platinum, MLife Pearl
Originally Posted by flybynight78 View Post
oh wow , I didn't even know this was a thing. we went in sept, just after my birthday and didn't get anything credited.
I was unaware of this as well. I can't find a place on the website to enter my birthday, so how does TR know when to send me this coupon?
Old Nov 2, 18, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, DL 1.3 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Total Rewards Diamond
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy View Post
I was unaware of this as well. I can't find a place on the website to enter my birthday, so how does TR know when to send me this coupon?
Mine showed up in my TR app on my phone.

I don't see where my birthday is in my account but when I signed up for my TR card, they did use my driver's license so assume they pulled it from there. You probably want to make sure you are subscribed to marketing communications on your profile as well.

Search this Thread