How many guests can I bring w/me in Vegas

Old Apr 22, 18, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Chase UR, Amex MR, Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott/Starwood Gold, FoundersCard
How many guests can I bring w/me in Vegas

I am traveling in a party of 4. I am the only Diamond. I have not hit the 25k tier credits. I know that I am expected to pay 1,000 RC's for myself and 1,000 RC's for my guest. Can I pay add'l RC's to get this other couple in with us? It would suck to have to split up.
Old Apr 22, 18, 8:12 pm

Programs: DL
They've changed things a bit so I'm not 100% sure. What I do know is that in AC, where there's been an entry fee for years now, it's $10 in RCs for first two, $25 after that.
Old Apr 24, 18, 9:45 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

There is no Diamond Lounge in Vegas that is worth the cost for 4 people.
If it's the "food" offering, you'll get better value at a Denny's or a cheap buffet off-strip.
iluv2fly likes this.
Old Apr 24, 18, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by izzik View Post
There is no Diamond Lounge in Vegas that is worth the cost for 4 people.
If it's the "food" offering, you'll get better value at a Denny's or a cheap buffet off-strip.

It really depends I find that Caesars Palace usually has pretty good food offerings. They have usually 2 hot foods along with a nice size salad bar (for a lounge) & dessert station. Also if you don't gamble much its a nice place to relax for a while & have drinks. They make them pretty strong there.
Old Apr 24, 18, 3:55 pm
nrr

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; 2MM AA Delta Platinum
At Caesars Palace the Diamond Lounge serves two hot dishes from 4 pm to 8 pm--the lines can be long for those two hours. After hot food ends, there isn't much IMHO to eat.
The AC DLs are a much better "deal".
Old Apr 24, 18, 9:39 pm

DL's in Vegas are terrible. The only decent one is at Ceasers and the only good thing about it is the bar. Other than that, total waste of time and points, assuming you get in, as they hit capacity pretty frequently.
Old Apr 28, 18, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Chase UR, Amex MR, Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott/Starwood Gold, FoundersCard
We will gladly pay 1000 RC's per person for free drinks.
Old May 1, 18, 2:52 pm

Yes it is 1,000 per person if you haven't hit the 25K tier the year prior. I have seen people bring in 3 guests with them and probably had to pay in 1k or 2,500 RCs per person. There is signage at the front desks that explains the fees now.

I visited CP , PH, Paris, Flamingo lounges last week and the food is about the same as it has always been. CP and PH had a full bar whereas flamingo and Paris were limited in what they could make. If you want to just lounge around and take a break and get a little snack food then it is still well worth the RC per person. Especially the well drinks at CP and PH
Old May 1, 18, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by oyouno View Post
Yes it is 1,000 per person if you haven't hit the 25K tier the year prior. I have seen people bring in 3 guests with them and probably had to pay in 1k or 2,500 RCs per person. There is signage at the front desks that explains the fees now.

I visited CP , PH, Paris, Flamingo lounges last week and the food is about the same as it has always been. CP and PH had a full bar whereas flamingo and Paris were limited in what they could make. If you want to just lounge around and take a break and get a little snack food then it is still well worth the RC per person. Especially the well drinks at CP and PH
Do you know if this fee is per entry? or can you come and go to this lounge or other ones in the same day without another fee?
Old May 5, 18, 9:19 pm

Since i had hit 25K there was no fees for me and i entered usually 2-3 lounges per day just to check them out and compare them to each other. IF I was below 25K I would imagine I would be charged 1K per entry every time.

If you are going to just pick 1 lounge to visit while you're in Vegas I would go with CP or PH as both are the larger lounges.
PH has restrooms inside and lots of TV to watch sports.
I would avoid Flamingo lounge.
Old May 9, 18, 10:10 am
Original Poster

I will be visiting a lounge this coming Sunday. I am below 25k tier so I will update you guys about the policy.
Old May 17, 18, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

What a crazy trip!

So I am below 25k Tier credits and I was able to buy (1,000 RC's) myself and 2 friends into the lounge at Planet Hollywood. I also asked about buying addt'l guests into the lounge at Rio and I was told that I can do that.
Old May 18, 18, 12:06 pm

So you were able to get unlimited guests in as long as you paid 1,000 RC's for each person? Were you able to enter another lounge (either same/different location) without paying again if it were on the same day?
Old May 21, 18, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by standing01 View Post
So you were able to get unlimited guests in as long as you paid 1,000 RC's for each person? Were you able to enter another lounge (either same/different location) without paying again if it were on the same day?
Didn't ask about unlimited. I can only confirm my exact experience. Me +2 = 3,000 RC's. There was no indication that 2 guests was my limit. I'm pretty sure if I went to another lounge the 1,000 RC's would be charged again.

i kinda know the PH Lounge staff and I think if I left the lounge, notified the checkin girl that I'll be back, and returned to the PH lounge, that I would get back in for free. Cant be sure if there is a different peraon working check in though.

Search this Thread