Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Will Mlife extend the October 1st expiration?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2017, 4:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold

As the title suggests basically.

I'm 20k short of platinum and my next trip isn't until October 4th!

I do 2-3 trips a year as in UK. Can't exactly pop over to Vegas to stop them expiring.

Or are there any ways I can earn 20k without visiting Vegas?

I really want platinum as will be booking a Royal Caribbean Cruise in the New Year and the extra perks look good.

I do have a host I could email, but it seems a little trivual to bother him with
Old Aug 28, 2017, 10:39 am

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by kingcole974
As the title suggests basically.

I'm 20k short of platinum and my next trip isn't until October 4th!

I do 2-3 trips a year as in UK. Can't exactly pop over to Vegas to stop them expiring.
Are you already Plat and are short of enough TCs to maintain it, or are you Gold with 20K short of earning Plat?

Or are there any ways I can earn 20k without visiting Vegas?
I do have a host I could email, but it seems a little trivual to bother him with
The only other way to earn MLife TCs outside of visiting an Mlife property would be:
  • Staying at a Hyatt (8 TCs per USD spent)
  • Spend on the MLife Credit Card from Chase (2 TCs per USD spent on gas/groceries. 1 TC per USD everywhere else)

If you have a host, that's probably your best path. He's going to be the only one with access to go around the official status policies, and it's probably going to be more dependent on your play during your Oct trip than anything else.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
I'm gold, 20k short of earning Plat. The MLife credit card is not available to non US citizens.

I didn't know about the Hyatt link up. This will help in the future but I can't be spending 2.5k at hotels before the end of next month.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:51 pm

I appear to have been extended - and I've given them almost NO play in the last year - maybe 10-20 hours of green-chip action. What's odd is how - Borgota was showing me as Plat until 2018, but I figured I'd have to fight to force Vegas to honor it (been there already)

came home today to a mailer from National Harbor that I was being extended as Plat for another year, as a token of their gratitude for being a "loyal guest". I've been there two or three times. Once for an event, and once or twice to wander around and barely gamble.

wonder how many other folks got this offer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.