Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Old Feb 10, 20, 10:37 pm

Programs: WN A+/CP
two submitted on 2/1 and still waiting.
Old Feb 11, 20, 2:06 pm

Weird situation, I received an email from Caesar's Rewards dated yesterday, saying here was my "Gold" statement. However, I just logged in again to my account, it says I am Diamond.
Old Feb 11, 20, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by HIFlya View Post
Weird situation, I received an email from Caesar's Rewards dated yesterday, saying here was my "Gold" statement. However, I just logged in again to my account, it says I am Diamond.
Not that weird from an IT standpoint. Those emails were probably batched at a different time, prior to your update. Whatever you see on the portal should be good to go.
Old Feb 11, 20, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by Roasty View Post
Not that weird from an IT standpoint. Those emails were probably batched at a different time, prior to your update. Whatever you see on the portal should be good to go.
Thanks...not too concerned...just worried that I locked myself out of my Wyndham account because I couldn't remember my stinking security question, when I tried to re-match to Wyndham.
Old Feb 14, 20, 11:46 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Plat Prem, UA Silver, Delta GM
matched Marriott Titanium to Wyndham Diamond (took 1 or 2 days), then matched to Caesar's Diamond in one day
Old Feb 19, 20, 3:09 pm

My significant other's Caesar's account was matched back to Diamond using Wyndham but I'm still waiting for my account to be matched back to Diamond.
Old Feb 20, 20, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Chase UR, Amex MR, Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott/Starwood Gold, FoundersCard
I matched to diamond on Feb 2nd and now I'm gold again. What gives? filed match again 2 days ago and no response...
Old Feb 21, 20, 9:41 am

I'm curious, has anyone waiting for their match tried calling? Does anyone have a good number to try?

I did a status match from Wyndham to Caesar's Diamond status back in December and it went through in about a week, however, it expired at the end of January and I'm back to Platinum. I tried re-matching online about 3 weeks ago and I haven't been re-upped to Diamond. I tried calling about a week ago and they said they were going to put in a support ticket but I haven't heard back yet.

I retried the status match online today as well (and like last time, it says that I will be matched to Diamond within 7 business days). Hopefully, it'll go through. I have a trip planned tentatively for April.
Old Feb 21, 20, 12:34 pm

There's another thread on this:
Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Mine didn't seem to move so I went through a customer support link while logged into my Caesar's account and send a message. WIthin 30 hours I was Diamond. Others in the thread have sent an email and within a day been matched.
Old Feb 21, 20, 7:14 pm

Programs: IHG,Hyatt, Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Originally Posted by pwd847 View Post
I matched to diamond on Feb 2nd and now I'm gold again. What gives? filed match again 2 days ago and no response...
So you were Gold on 2/1/2020...............matched to Diamond................received Diamond match and now you are back to Gold again ?

I just checked ours, still Diamond
Old Feb 22, 20, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Chase UR, Amex MR, Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott/Starwood Gold, FoundersCard
Originally Posted by flyer4512 View Post
So you were Gold on 2/1/2020...............matched to Diamond................received Diamond match and now you are back to Gold again ?

I just checked ours, still Diamond
yes that is correct. I even have a screenshot of my diamond status from around feb 5th.

I just logged in on the website and the app, and I am diamond again......
flyer4512 likes this.
Old Feb 24, 20, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by levilevi View Post
There's another thread on this:

Mine didn't seem to move so I went through a customer support link while logged into my Caesar's account and send a message. WIthin 30 hours I was Diamond. Others in the thread have sent an email and within a day been matched.
Thank you! I tried calling on Friday but didn't make any headway. I tried re-matching online on Friday also, and somehow over the weekend I am back to Diamond.
Old Mar 5, 20, 8:06 pm

Programs: Aadvantage Platinum, Hawaiian Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Matched Marriott Platinum to Wyndham Diamond 3/3 within 48 hours. Waiting on Caesars Diamond match. 6.7.0

Search this Thread
Search Engine: