Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Old Jul 18, 19, 7:45 am

From the Caesars site: For Diamond members earning less than 25,000 Tier Credits access will be 1,000 ($10.00) Reward Credits for the member and an additional 1,000 for their guest*. Reward Credits are redeemed at the lounge upon entry.

What does this mean? Can I just pay $10 to enter the Laurel lounge or must I redeem 1000 reward credits? I have 0 reward credits.
Old Jul 18, 19, 8:29 am

Programs: Aeroplan Black, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, Mlife Pearl
I believe you have to use reward credits and can't just pay cash, but I'm not 100% sure of that.
camaross likes this.
Old Jul 18, 19, 3:11 pm

If it's possible and allowed, I'd be happy to gift someone my 5000 reward credits I got from becoming TR Diamond if they give me 2000 reward credits so I can use them to enter the lounge twice at Caesars.
Old Jul 18, 19, 5:34 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, CET 7*, MLIFE Platinum
If you didn't hit 25K TCs last year or this year yet, the fee to enter is 1K in RC's and cash is not accepted.

Originally Posted by dcht View Post
If it's possible and allowed, I'd be happy to gift someone my 5000 reward credits I got from becoming TR Diamond if they give me 2000 reward credits so I can use them to enter the lounge twice at Caesars.
Not quite sure I understand. So you have 5K in RC's? Then all you need is 1K in RC's to enter.
Old Jul 18, 19, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by easy_money View Post
If you didn't hit 25K TCs last year or this year yet, the fee to enter is 1K in RC's and cash is not accepted.

Not quite sure I understand. So you have 5K in RC's? Then all you need is 1K in RC's to enter.
I think I must have read the benefits wrong. I read "gift" as in free - but now it makes sense that it's more of a transfer of points.
Old Jul 18, 19, 6:21 pm

Yeap, you're allowed to gift (transfer) someone up to 5K in RC's, if you have it. Depending which lounge you go to, IMO, it's not really worth the $10 in RCs to go into any of them in Vegas. AC is a different story.

If you happen to have decent play with them, can always stop by a host office to see if they are able to comp you into the lounge. But if you have zero play or it's a tier match, then chances are slim to none.
Old Sep 24, 19, 10:42 am

does Caesars AC still match mlife gold status and include $100 celebration dinner, free shows etc?
Old Sep 24, 19, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by mataushas View Post
does Caesars AC still match mlife gold status and include $100 celebration dinner, free shows etc?

Yes, not just at AC, but at all CET properties. Be advised though, your status would expire January 31st, 2020 and you would also have to use the celebration dinner by then.

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/pr...d-tier-upgrade

New Jersey

M life Rewards: Borgata, Atlantic City
  • Gold
  • Platinum
  • Noir

Search this Thread