Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Old Jan 4, 19, 3:25 pm

Has anyone status matched in January yet? Wondering if Diamond status will expire Jan 31 2019 or Jan 31 2020 if I did it now. Planning a trip early February, would like to see if any discounts pop up for Diamond status. Not sure if it's worth the risk though of losing a full year potentially!
Old Jan 5, 19, 4:02 am

I matched on 4th but I can't see an expiry date on my account. Where do I find that?
Old Jan 5, 19, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by LRobs View Post
I've heard mixed datapoints on how quickly you can use the $100 credit. Did you already have a total rewards card before you got to Vegas or did you join TR, match from Wyndham, and then pick up your TR card when you got to Vegas?
I'd already been a TR member for several years before doing the match from Wyndham and such.
Old Jan 6, 19, 6:42 am

Programs: Aeroplan Black, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, Mlife Pearl
Originally Posted by garethmorgan View Post
I matched on 4th but I can't see an expiry date on my account. Where do I find that?
Sorry about that previous post. I tried to add a screenshot but it ended up as code - I've asked moderators to remove it since I can't seem to edit it. Anyhow, to answer your question - the expiry should be right on the main page after you sign in, right under "My current tier - Diamond"

Last edited by Low Roller; Jan 6, 19 at 6:47 am
Old Jan 6, 19, 9:18 am

It wasn't there yesterday but it is now.

UNTIL January 31st, 2020
Old Jan 7, 19, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by garethmorgan View Post
It wasn't there yesterday but it is now.

UNTIL January 31st, 2020

Good to know! I'll match today then also & see.
Old Jan 7, 19, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by mendezka View Post
Has anyone status matched in January yet? Wondering if Diamond status will expire Jan 31 2019 or Jan 31 2020 if I did it now. Planning a trip early February, would like to see if any discounts pop up for Diamond status. Not sure if it's worth the risk though of losing a full year potentially!
FWIW - I submitted my match request via the TR website on 12/27. The match did not come through inside of the 7 day window promised so I sent a service request via the Play TR app on Android (I couldn't find a link for a service request on their website otherwise I would have done it there). They responded in 2 business days with my match to Diamond through 1/31/2020 - just in time for my trip this week.

While it's convenient (for both TR and me) that I don't have to rematch in 3 weeks after 1/31/19, it's a bit of a bummer that I won't get the $100 meal twice.
Old Jan 7, 19, 3:14 pm

Status match requested today. 1/7/2019. 3 hours later I got matched to Diamond until 1/31/2020.
Old Jan 7, 19, 11:14 pm

I did a status match in late November to total reward diamond that expires 1/31/2019. Can we do another status in February to match once it expires and hope for 1/31/2020?
Old Jan 8, 19, 12:36 am

If anyone is in Vegas now or going soon, could you please send me a pic/scan of the list of Diamond Free Shows? You can get it at the Total Rewards desk. Thanks!
Old Jan 8, 19, 4:16 pm

Programs: TrueBlue,RapidRewards
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer View Post
If anyone is in Vegas now or going soon, could you please send me a pic/scan of the list of Diamond Free Shows? You can get it at the Total Rewards desk. Thanks!
You can find this on the Total Rewards website every month.
https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2450/~/total-rewards---las-vegas-tier-show-benefits
Seabilly and Single_Flyer like this.
Old Jan 8, 19, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by fullcollapseca View Post
You can find this on the Total Rewards website every month.
https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/ap...-show-benefits
Thanks! I had no idea. This makes it easier
Old Jan 8, 19, 6:34 pm

Has anyone recently tried to status match FROM Caesars to Wyndham? I am getting an error message saying that my Caesars Total Rewards number is invalid.

UPDATE: Apparently my Total Rewards account had an old address and so it wasn't recognizing my zip code. Now it worked and matched instantly.

Last edited by Single_Flyer; Jan 8, 19 at 6:42 pm
Old Feb 1, 19, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by nsx78 View Post
I did a status match in late November to total reward diamond that expires 1/31/2019. Can we do another status in February to match once it expires and hope for 1/31/2020?
To answer my own question, my diamond status expired 1/31/2019. Today 02/01/2019, I status matched again and it is already updated to diamond with expiration 1/31/2020. I'm assuming the $100 food credit will be available again for 2019?

My Wyndham Diamond status expires 02/17/2019. Can we use the total rewards diamond to reverse match back to wyndham?
levilevi likes this.
Old Feb 2, 19, 3:56 am

Programs: Delta-Gold Hertz-PresCircle HH-Gold Hyatt-Discoverist IHG-Plat National-Exec
Originally Posted by nsx78 View Post
To answer my own question, my diamond status expired 1/31/2019. Today 02/01/2019, I status matched again and it is already updated to diamond with expiration 1/31/2020. I'm assuming the $100 food credit will be available again for 2019?

My Wyndham Diamond status expires 02/17/2019. Can we use the total rewards diamond to reverse match back to wyndham?
Yes.

You should get the $100 Diamond dinner benefit like any other Diamond member but you MAY have to earn one Tier point for it to show up (as that was my experience last year).

Your status match (TR Diamond to Wyndham Diamond) should also work (as that was my experience last year).

Please report back and confirm that both of these do work (especially concerning the need to earn one Tier point before the Diamond dinner shows up as available on your card as I was told by the Diamond desk that it wasn't necessary .... but my Diamond dinner didn't show up until after I earned the Tier point).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: