Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Old Oct 24, 18, 10:40 am

I'm having the same issue as babypuwet.

Is the only solution to call into 877-716-4500?
Old Nov 12, 18, 10:46 am

Update for future reference:

Had to call 877-716-4500, issue was resolved in 7 calendar days.
Old Nov 13, 18, 1:19 pm

Having lots of issues using Total Rewards diamond status in Las Vegas after having matched over a month ago. It seems they make you wait 3 days from getting the membership card printed before they load the benefits, making the status match somewhat useless if you hope to use the benefits over a short weekend.
Old Nov 13, 18, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Slytherin23 View Post
Having lots of issues using Total Rewards diamond status in Las Vegas after having matched over a month ago. It seems they make you wait 3 days from getting the membership card printed before they load the benefits, making the status match somewhat useless if you hope to use the benefits over a short weekend.
This stinks if true. I just received my status match last week and am going to Vegas in December. Was hoping to use the $100 dinner that weekend.
Old Nov 14, 18, 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by Slytherin23 View Post
I was just in Vegas this past weekend and had no trouble using my Diamond status for the first time after matching a month ago. Got free show tickets immediately. $100 dining credit loaded at Total Rewards desk. I'd try it again with a different desk agent.
Old Nov 15, 18, 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer View Post
I was just in Vegas this past weekend and had no trouble using my Diamond status for the first time after matching a month ago. Got free show tickets immediately. $100 dining credit loaded at Total Rewards desk. I'd try it again with a different desk agent.
What is the policy for free show tickets now? I know in the past they offered free tickets but I thought that reward was removed from the program this year.
Old Nov 16, 18, 7:52 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by calgaryhhr View Post
What is the policy for free show tickets now? I know in the past they offered free tickets but I thought that reward was removed from the program this year.
Haven't heard anything has changed. Blogger markslasvegas posts a list of the shows periodically and he has a list current as of 11/11/18 that still shows 2 free tickets per month for Diamond and Seven Stars.
Old Nov 16, 18, 11:34 pm

Programs: DL DM, DL 1.3 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Total Rewards Diamond
Originally Posted by calgaryhhr View Post
I got two free tickets this week as a Diamond.
Old Nov 18, 18, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by Seabilly View Post
As did I. I even have the current free-show list on my desk from last weekend's trip.
Old Nov 21, 18, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by shadow520 View Post
As did I. I even have the current free-show list on my desk from last weekend's trip.
How did you guys get the free show tickets? From the TR desk?
I'm a new Diamond member (matched from Wyndham program), and I don't see anything related to the free show tickets on the benefit page.
Also, when you get the tickets, do you have a list to select from?
Old Nov 21, 18, 9:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, DL 1.3 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Total Rewards Diamond
Originally Posted by qdlzh View Post
How did you guys get the free show tickets? From the TR desk?
I'm a new Diamond member (matched from Wyndham program), and I don't see anything related to the free show tickets on the benefit page.
Also, when you get the tickets, do you have a list to select from?
Yes, go to the total rewards desk (stand in the Diamond/Platinum line) Just tell them you want a copy of the shows listing and they'll let you pick. If you have an idea of what you want, you ask them to print your vouchers (ask first if there is availability for the day you want to go to the show). Take that voucher over to the box office counter and they will give you the tickets.

One thing I didn't realize early on (probably should have, but oh well) was that if you are in Vegas solo, you can get one ticket for two different shows. Just remember that once you claim the voucher, you have 3 days to get to the box office and claim your tickets. Some sell out quickly so you want to try to do this your first day. As a Diamond, you get 2 free show tickets each month.

BTW, remember to claim your Diamond dinner each year as well. You'll need to do this by the end of January 2019 for this year. When you pick up your show list, also pick up a list of restaurants that offer the dinner benefit. You'll just show up at the restaurant of your choice from the list and tell them you are redeeming your annual free dinner

Good luck and have fun,
Old Nov 22, 18, 2:45 pm

Yes, go to the total rewards desk (stand in the Diamond/Platinum line) Just tell them you want a copy of the shows listing and they'll let you pick. If you have an idea of what you want, you ask them to print your vouchers (ask first if there is availability for the day you want to go to the show). Take that voucher over to the box office counter and they will give you the tickets.

One thing I didn't realize early on (probably should have, but oh well) was that if you are in Vegas solo, you can get one ticket for two different shows. Just remember that once you claim the voucher, you have 3 days to get to the box office and claim your tickets. Some sell out quickly so you want to try to do this your first day. As a Diamond, you get 2 free show tickets each month.

BTW, remember to claim your Diamond dinner each year as well. You'll need to do this by the end of January 2019 for this year. When you pick up your show list, also pick up a list of restaurants that offer the dinner benefit. You'll just show up at the restaurant of your choice from the list and tell them you are redeeming your annual free dinner

Good luck and have fun,
Got it! Thanks a lot!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Seabilly likes this.
Old Dec 19, 18, 9:36 am

Just to add, I also did a status match to diamond and had no issue using the annual celebration dinner after I got there. If you are looking to stretch out this benefit and use it for more than one meal, you can use the $100 towards a 24 hour buffet pass. The Caesars buffet costs extra... but if you start out there for dinner, you can use the $100 towards the buffet pass and upcharge, and it will still come out at less $100 and be covered fully by the celebration dinner.
Old Dec 31, 18, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by redtigeriii View Post
Just to add, I also did a status match to diamond and had no issue using the annual celebration dinner after I got there. If you are looking to stretch out this benefit and use it for more than one meal, you can use the $100 towards a 24 hour buffet pass. The Caesars buffet costs extra... but if you start out there for dinner, you can use the $100 towards the buffet pass and upcharge, and it will still come out at less $100 and be covered fully by the celebration dinner.
I've heard mixed datapoints on how quickly you can use the $100 credit. Did you already have a total rewards card before you got to Vegas or did you join TR, match from Wyndham, and then pick up your TR card when you got to Vegas?
Old Jan 4, 19, 2:35 pm

Id like to know this as well. Ive just matched to Diamond from Wyndham but am in the UK. Well not be in LV until March, so what should Indo about the card and benefits?

Search this Thread