Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2017, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
CET partners with Wyndham.

https://wyndhamrewards.com/trec/cons...US|WRBase|Blue
Old Jun 6, 2017, 8:15 am

Programs: DL PM
Interesting. I didn't even know Wyndham had elite levels, but apparently these were new as of last year. I'll match to Wyndham Diamond, but I tend not to stay at Wyndham properties unless I have no other choice.

Are there any backdoor ways to earn Wyndham Diamond, e.g. through a credit card or other program, that could then be matched to TR Diamond? It looks like they have a $75 AF card that provides Platinum status, but you might as well get the TR card to gain Platinum for free instead.
Old Jun 6, 2017, 11:24 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I went through the Caesars link:

https://www.totalrewards.com/content...s/wyndham.html

clicked on "Match My Status" and was momentarily confused when it said "We are sorry, Seven Stars members can not attain a higher tier using the Wyndham Rewards Match Program." Then I scrolled further down the Caesars page and realized the top button is for matching Wyndham -> Caesars and there is a second button for matching in the other direction

(the page could be slightly clearer about the top button though, the second button says explicitly "Total Rewards Members, match your status at Wyndham Rewards" but the first button is ambiguous)

Anyway following the link I signed up for the Wyndham program and was told it could take up to 48 hours for the match to be processed but it went through instantaneously.

Dunno when I'll use it, but a freeroll is a freeroll
Old Jun 7, 2017, 5:59 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by Zorak
I went through the Caesars link:

https://www.totalrewards.com/content...s/wyndham.html

clicked on "Match My Status" and was momentarily confused when it said "We are sorry, Seven Stars members can not attain a higher tier using the Wyndham Rewards Match Program."

I did the same (except mine said "Diamond" instead of "Seven Stars" ) and then I ended up going to the Wyndham page to complete the match. TR does not excel at providing clear instructions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.