Facebook/My Vegas Slots

Old Jun 12, 17, 6:46 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by floridatraveler90 View Post
Has anyone noticed that comp nights are missing? I still see discount nights but no comps nights. I redeemed some points for comp nights back in may and had still seen them in the redemption portal until a few weeks ago. Any chance they took them out of my profile because of limitations on how many comp nights you can redeem?
I've noticed that the rewards available to redeem vary based on the app you're using and the location you're using it from.

Try switching from MyVegas to PopSlots or MyKonami and seeing if you get other offers.
Old Jun 12, 17, 7:10 am

Programs: DL PM
Has anyone noticed that comp nights are missing? I still see discount nights but no comps nights. I redeemed some points for comp nights back in may and had still seen them in the redemption portal until a few weeks ago. Any chance they took them out of my profile because of limitations on how many comp nights you can redeem?
I can see comp nights. Are you looking at the game on facebook or on mobile? I read elsewhere (myvegas friends rocks facebook group) that there is a bug with the mobile apps that blocks the rooms for some people. Try looking at the rewards on facebook--that would confirm if the rewards are completely missing for you, or if it's the app bug. If the room rewards show up on facebook, turn on location services on your phone before you open the app and see if that fixes it.
Old Jun 13, 17, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post
I can see comp nights. Are you looking at the game on facebook or on mobile? I read elsewhere (myvegas friends rocks facebook group) that there is a bug with the mobile apps that blocks the rooms for some people. Try looking at the rewards on facebook--that would confirm if the rewards are completely missing for you, or if it's the app bug. If the room rewards show up on facebook, turn on location services on your phone before you open the app and see if that fixes it.
It does work on Facebook. Thanks!
Old Jul 5, 17, 11:38 pm

Has anyone done the redemption at Resorts World Bimini? Looking to do a redemption for the 1 night midweek stay and 1 night weekend stay for a Saturday-Monday type trip. I don't think that would be against the terms and conditions because they are separate redemptions. Thoughts?
Old Aug 15, 17, 2:45 am

Programs: AS (70K+ miles) | Marriott Rewards | MLife Sapphire | Identity Silver | Starbucks Gold |
It does work on Facebook. Thanks!

Is the app and the facebook version the same? My chip count is never the same on both "versions".
Old Aug 15, 17, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by SpicyMorale View Post
Is the app and the facebook version the same? My chip count is never the same on both "versions".
Chip counts are different of course but not the Loyalty Points.
Old Aug 15, 17, 10:03 am

Programs: Aeroplan Black, Hilton Honors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Rewards Gold, Mlife Pearl
The facebook game is separate from the MyVegas app but they both accumulate loyalty points into one pool (as do the blackjack and myKonami apps)
Old Aug 31, 17, 9:45 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Black, Hilton Honors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Rewards Gold, Mlife Pearl
Just returned from Vegas and hubby and I cashed in myVegas points for two free tickets to Love and 6 buffets (3 free at Aria and 3 BOGOs at Bellagio and Mirage). We had enough points for two free nights at Vdara but it wasn't available for our dates. Still, we got about $400 in freebies and have points left for next time, so it's all good
Old Sep 3, 17, 5:29 pm

Programs: AA,UA,DL,BA,HH,*W,BW
Does anyone know when they post new awards? The new awards used to be posted at 7AM PST. Now, supposedly they vary the times all morning long. I am looking for free tickets for Ka. Couple weeks ago, there were Ka tickets all the time. Back then I was looking for the Maverick Helicopter tour. But, I found a better deal on TravelZoo. So, to get the most bang for our buck, I switched to getting Ka tickets. For this trip, I got 2 free nights at the Mirage, 2 free Zumanity tickets, 2 free Bellagio dinner buffets. We have a premium 2 fer for Ka. I also was allowed to redeem 4 awards in this trip because I bought that bottle pop thing for $3, I guess 5 or 6 times. It seems that if you purchase chips they allow more awards. Still I want free Ka tickets.
Old Sep 3, 17, 5:49 pm

Although they don't always load rewards at 7AM anymore, they often do. So I'd try refreshing from 7AM but if you don't have any luck after about 1/2 hour, give up and try the next day. That's usually when I have the most luck. I personally didn't care for Ka and think Love is a much better show, but it's a matter of personal preference. Hubby and also each got a 4th reward this time by popping the bottle a few times.
Old Oct 4, 17, 12:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Originally Posted by Low Roller View Post
Although they don't always load rewards at 7AM anymore, they often do. So I'd try refreshing from 7AM but if you don't have any luck after about 1/2 hour, give up and try the next day. That's usually when I have the most luck. I personally didn't care for Ka and think Love is a much better show, but it's a matter of personal preference. Hubby and also each got a 4th reward this time by popping the bottle a few times.

7am PST ? Thanks
Old Oct 4, 17, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by flyer4512 View Post
7am PST ? Thanks
Yes
flyer4512 likes this.

Search this Thread