Wiki Posts
Search

CET Atlantic City nightly fee change

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2015, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL
CET Atlantic City nightly fee change

I logged into my TR account to change an upcoming reservation from two nights to three. When it came to finalize it, the total in fees was $15. When I made the reservation 3 weeks ago, it was $26. Does anyone know, has CET finally stopped ripping off their customers by charging an additional $8 a night in fees?
Old May 12, 2015, 1:59 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LOCommish
I logged into my TR account to change an upcoming reservation from two nights to three. When it came to finalize it, the total in fees was $15. When I made the reservation 3 weeks ago, it was $26. Does anyone know, has CET finally stopped ripping off their customers by charging an additional $8 a night in fees?
Assuming you are not Diamond or higher (in Total Rewards), there are room taxes (was(?)) $13/night + a resort fee $22/night [internet, health club and local phone calls], you should double check. There is also an early check in fee if you arrive before 4:00 pm.
Even as a 7* they try to slip some of the extras on my bill; coding error, which they remove...hoping I won't notice.
Old May 15, 2015, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Am Diamond so I'm exempt from the resort fees. They had always tacked on $13 per night - $5 of which is the AC fee. The rest were BS fees they made up. Seems like they've finally dropped them.
Old May 26, 2015, 5:35 am

Programs: AA PLT, 3MM, DL Plat, Hertz PC, SPG Gold
Seems like gaming destinations (LV, AC) are really trying hard to make resort fees standard.

Maybe this is because their room rates are relatively low? Or maybe just what the traffic will bear?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.