Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Old Aug 6, 2018, 12:27 pm

First time Diamond here, my account is now Diamond, but I cant find the $100 celebration dinner voucher. Is it viewable online, and if so, where is it?
Old Aug 6, 2018, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
First time Diamond here, my account is now Diamond, but I cant find the $100 celebration dinner voucher. Is it viewable online, and if so, where is it?
Not that I know of. Prior to 1 Jul (I think that was the date) you had to go to the TR desk and get a voucher. Now you are supposed to be able to redeem it directly at the venue with your TR card. I haven't used mine yet this year, so I cannot confirm that it is actually working that way yet.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 1:18 pm

Programs: DL PM
I've never seen the dining voucher listed online, but any TR desk agent can double check. I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago and was told to redeem the voucher directly at the restaurant, and it worked fine at Mesa Grill at Caesars, though it was one of the first times our server had done it this way.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 7:39 pm

Hmm... so is there anyway to check to see if the $100 voucher is loaded properly before making a trip down?
Old Aug 9, 2018, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Hmm... so is there anyway to check to see if the $100 voucher is loaded properly before making a trip down?
As noted, it's all electronic now. (Though, you will want to verify the participating restaurants at a specific property.) I guess you could probably email TR and just inquire if your certificate is listed on your account. (Perhaps, inquire about your TR Diamond Upgrade, and ask about the $100 dinner....) Honestly, I have not heard of any issues recently.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 1:53 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
It is no problem at all getting the 100.00 Celebration Dinner, Just go to the Total Rewards Service Center and they will verify you haven’t used it, You then go over to a Kiosk and download the voucher. DH and I each had one and the good news is that you can use both towards the bill. Our bill without tax and tip was 203.00 and we applied the two 100.00 certificates. I highly recommend the new Gordon Ramsey Steakhouse at Harrahs. It was one of the best steak dinners I have ever had.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 2:52 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
Originally Posted by cruisr

It is no problem at all getting the 100.00 Celebration Dinner, Just go to the Total Rewards Service Center and they will verify you haven’t used it, You then go over to a Kiosk and download the voucher. DH and I each had one and the good news is that you can use both towards the bill. Our bill without tax and tip was 203.00 and we applied the two 100.00 certificates. I highly recommend the new Gordon Ramsey Steakhouse at Harrahs. It was one of the best steak dinners I have ever had.
do you know if it works at the buffet and do we need to use all the credit at once? I plan to go to buffet and it is $50 x 3 for $150 but i plan to use both vouchers and not sure if i would have $50 left on the other
Old Aug 17, 2018, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by happyvoid
do you know if it works at the buffet and do we need to use all the credit at once? I plan to go to buffet and it is $50 x 3 for $150 but i plan to use both vouchers and not sure if i would have $50 left on the other
Sorry, you do not get a remaining balance.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 12:20 pm

Yes it works on Buffets.
Also works on Buffet 24 Pass but you need to spend the full value as you won't get any credit left to use again.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 12:22 am

I notice something interesting. My partner got upgraded to Diamond 3 weeks ago but for some reason the $100 anniversary dinner is not in the account yet. I thought once you get diamond they give you the $100 credit immediately.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 2:34 am

How do you download the voucher?
Old Aug 26, 2018, 11:18 am

Programs: Founders Card
How do you download the voucher?
As far as I know you can't download it, I've only received it as a print out at the TR cage. From what I understand, It's automatically on your TR card now, just present your card when paying for the meal and the voucher will be there. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Seabilly likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 12:21 pm

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by james400
As far as I know you can't download it, I've only received it as a print out at the TR cage. From what I understand, It's automatically on your TR card now, just present your card when paying for the meal and the voucher will be there. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
If you ask at the TR desk, they will give you a list of properties that you can redeem your $100 meal at. Going to one of those resturants, I checked in at the Diamond line and told them I wanted to claim my meal there. They took care of everything from there, including letting me use the excess (some $25 worth) against a co-worker's bill who dined with me.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 9:05 am

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by Seabilly
If you ask at the TR desk, they will give you a list of properties that you can redeem your $100 meal at. Going to one of those resturants, I checked in at the Diamond line and told them I wanted to claim my meal there. They took care of everything from there, including letting me use the excess (some $25 worth) against a co-worker's bill who dined with me.
Same experience at Hell's Kitchen restaurant, gave them the voucher and my card when I checked in for our reservation and they took care of everything else. Also get the list of free Diamond shows available during your visit, then pick the tickets up at the TR desk. We find the CET comp system fairly easy to navigate.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 3:14 pm

Programs: Chase UR, HHonors, SPG/Marriott, Total Rewards
Not sure if this is the right area to post-- anyone have experience with the Diamond status and Atlantis trip? I'm thinking of taking advantage of it. What has been the consensus with this perk? Worth it?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.