FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Loyalty Programs (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs-651/)
-   -   Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs/1582880-caesars-total-rewards-diamond-status-founderscard.html)

john.carnes123 Feb 7, 2017 10:29 am

Hi, Can anyone confirm the details for the FC renewal and benefits for the Total Rewards for 2017? If I join this year will I be eligible for this benefit, I emailed FC and have not received a reply for three days? Any advice appreciated, Thank you in advance!

-jc

seric Feb 7, 2017 11:00 am

Originally Posted by angiez628 (Post 27876739)
You wanted to add your partner as a spouse but they are already a member who wants to add someone else as a user? Could you be more specific as to what you were attempting? I'm confused :confused:.

My partner was trying to add me as a spouse, and they refused the addition. They wouldn't give a reason, only citing that they reserved the right to refuse any benefits. For those who can benefit from a large enough variety of their discounts and do not receive equal or greater status upgrades elsewhere. I can see there still being a benefit. However, I do want to provide other data points for potential members to work into their own calculations. If the spousal addition was important to make the math work, this would be an important data point.

I am providing more information to the users PM'ing me. But I'm not willing to share further personal details and thoughts that could only be considered conjecture on the public forum.

SFO_Flyer Feb 7, 2017 11:41 am

Significant Other - Price Increase

I have been thinking about adding a significant other to my account and the one-time fee was $395 as of yesterday. I checked today and the price has increased to $495. Just thought I would share with the group.

james400 Feb 7, 2017 11:48 am

Originally Posted by john.carnes123 (Post 27877273)
Hi, Can anyone confirm the details for the FC renewal and benefits for the Total Rewards for 2017? If I join this year will I be eligible for this benefit, I emailed FC and have not received a reply for three days? Any advice appreciated, Thank you in advance!

-jc

If you sign up for the card today, you will be a TR Diamond card holder at any Caesars property. This will last until Jan 31 2018, which is the TR card expiration date.

It took me about two weeks for my status to change when I initially signed up. I would advise against the two year commitment unless there are other perks you are looking at using. The Total Rewards Diamond is only guaranteed for this year and is renegotiated year to year , with no guarantee it will be renewed.

james400 Feb 7, 2017 11:55 am

Originally Posted by SFO_Flyer (Post 27877609)
I have been thinking about adding a significant other to my account and the one-time fee was $395 as of yesterday. I checked today and the price has increased to $495. Just thought I would share with the group.

I first looked at the FC card a few years ago and it was $795, then it went to $595, finally $395 or $295 with a two year commitment. I'm guessing it will return to $395 soon. I plan on making an offer of $295 for my one year renewal coming up. I have heard cases where they negotiated the fee to get the renewal. Worth a try anyway.

angiez628 Feb 7, 2017 11:56 am

Originally Posted by seric (Post 27877426)
My partner was trying to add me as a spouse, and they refused the addition. They wouldn't give a reason, only citing that they reserved the right to refuse any benefits. For those who can benefit from a large enough variety of their discounts and do not receive equal or greater status upgrades elsewhere. I can see there still being a benefit. However, I do want to provide other data points for potential members to work into their own calculations. If the spousal addition was important to make the math work, this would be an important data point.

I am providing more information to the users PM'ing me. But I'm not willing to share further personal details and thoughts that could only be considered conjecture on the public forum.

Oh, that makes sense. I agree that it is important to know that spouse/significant other memberships may face scrutiny.

james400 Feb 7, 2017 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by angiez628 (Post 27877690)
Oh, that makes sense. I agree that it is important to know that spouse/significant other memberships may face scrutiny.

All membership applications face scrutiny. There were some on here that were turned down upon initial application. Some had their accounts cancelled. There is no blanket approval for FC.

james400 Feb 7, 2017 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by seric (Post 27877426)

They did something that is well within their rights to do and you label FC a scam. You are upset they denied something to you, I get it, but going on a public forum to label the company a scam because of an individual data point seems a bit disingenuous.

BarronConrad Feb 7, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm very glad to see that FC was able to renew the Diamond deal.

baccarat_king Feb 8, 2017 6:27 am

Originally Posted by john.carnes123 (Post 27877285)

-jc

You should be eligible. But, you cannot join FC if your desire is just to take advantage of one membership.

baccarat_king Feb 8, 2017 6:28 am

JetSmarter

Originally Posted by mudpuppy (Post 27876738)
What's the FC offer for JetSmarter? I've been looking at JetSmarter for a while but the membership price seems to go up every couple months. I doubt I'll actually sign up but curious what FC is offering anyway.

3 month membership, and one free trip (with limitations).

As discussed, you are entitled to one complimentary seat on JetDeal section under your Founders trial.

As a “smart tier” member, you are also entitled to complimentary shuttle flights (under 3hours).

SFO_Flyer Feb 8, 2017 9:58 am

Originally Posted by baccarat_king (Post 27881301)
3 month membership, and one free trip (with limitations).

During the 3 month trial can I get a single seat on multiple JetDeals? Or would I only be entitled to 1 the whole trial? Any additional information would be appreciated.

baccarat_king Feb 8, 2017 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by SFO_Flyer (Post 27882169)
During the 3 month trial can I get a single seat on multiple JetDeals? Or would I only be entitled to 1 the whole trial? Any additional information would be appreciated.

AFAIK, just one, for the entire trial. You are eligible for discounts; but as I understand it, the membership is a better deal if you are doing many (future) flights. (membership as opposed to paying the "discounted" price)

oyouno Feb 8, 2017 6:09 pm

My diamond status was restored today with Jan 2018 exp date. (I am a FC member until july 17)
I am not sure if it was due to my email 3 days ago which I didnt get a response from... Or if they were just working down their list of members to restore.

BA_Jfan Feb 8, 2017 8:30 pm

If anyone is an FC member, can you PM me? Interested in the Equinox perk and FC staff are giving me the run around when it comes to asking for specific data.
I know this isn't the right thread but I cant seem to find another for FC.