FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Loyalty Programs (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs-651/)
-   -   Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs/1582880-caesars-total-rewards-diamond-status-founderscard.html)

dream54ing Jan 31, 2017 10:30 am

Not sure if it was always there, but saw this from FC page...."Please note: We expect that Members in good standing will be re-upgraded for another year of diamond status. Thank you for your patience as we finalize details. "

dream54ing Jan 31, 2017 10:37 am

didn't see your post before I posted... I saw the same thing, not sure if that was there before...
I guess they need to work out the details on what is considered "good standing" I'm super excited as I do play with this benefit oppose to the few that only take advantage of the benefits without playing.

I hope "good standing" will be an upgrade to our "natural" current tier status...eg If your currently gold, they upgrade you to platinum...platinum to diamond....diamond to diamond asp 1...so on and so forth. doubt they will include anything over diamond, but if they do, I would aim for diamond asp 1! just hoping!

This would make a little more sense to get people to gamble more to achieve a higher tier status while still able to enjoy the benefits.

Originally Posted by SFO_Flyer (Post 27844803)
All,

I have been checking the founders card site daily lately and I saw a new message posted.

Please note: We expect that Members in good standing will be re-upgraded for another year of diamond status. Thank you for your patience as we finalize details.

They say "expect" but at this point in the negotiations I would assume they would have a clue if its happening or not. A glimmer of hope.

ITR22 Jan 31, 2017 10:49 am

What do they consider Good Standing ? I had over 5k tier credits last year I know its not diamond level but still played more than Usually since I had the diamond status so went more often.

dream54ing Jan 31, 2017 10:53 am

I think they meant you need to sign up for TR separately here:

https://founderscard.com/benefits/caesars-total-rewards

Originally Posted by john398 (Post 27844812)
Looking at the webpage today it says:
Complimentary Total RewardsŪ Diamond Status (Separate redemption & enrollment required).

https://founderscard.com/benefits/ca...t?sort=Popular

so I am confused as first time I looked in a while do we need to resubmit?

john398 Jan 31, 2017 10:53 am

I am wondering too, I guess tomorrow we will know when we look at out play app what the TR level is

lindaiah Jan 31, 2017 10:56 am

Originally Posted by ITR22 (Post 27844937)
What do they consider Good Standing ? I had over 5k tier credits last year I know its not diamond level but still played more than Usually since I had the diamond status so went more often.

I think they mean 'in good standing' with FC, not Caesars. Is your FC membership current (and paid up)?

dream54ing Jan 31, 2017 10:58 am

same boat as you! I usually go to LV 5 times a year, but with diamond via FC the previous two years, I was there once a month!

I'm pretty sure that's consider good standing for both of us :D Well at least I hope so!

Originally Posted by ITR22 (Post 27844937)

Originally Posted by lindaiah (Post 27844974)
I think they mean 'in good standing' with FC, not Caesars. Is your FC membership current (and paid up)?

That makes more sense!

caltrinity Jan 31, 2017 11:16 am

Originally Posted by SFO_Flyer (Post 27844803)
All,

I have been checking the founders card site daily lately and I saw a new message posted.

Please note: We expect that Members in good standing will be re-upgraded for another year of diamond status. Thank you for your patience as we finalize details.

They say "expect" but at this point in the negotiations I would assume they would have a clue if its happening or not. A glimmer of hope.

Good news!

sunshine5318 Jan 31, 2017 11:30 am

So..... does that mean only 'members' will get the offer to be re-upgraded?? New members won't be able to get the benefit?

dream54ing Jan 31, 2017 11:37 am

Originally Posted by sunshine5318 (Post 27845146)
So..... does that mean only 'members' will get the offer to be re-upgraded?? New members won't be able to get the benefit?

My guess would be yes, new member will get it... If your an existing FC member that is due soon, you will need to renew to continue receiving TR (good standing). Oppose to before where, if your FC expired, say in June, without renewal, your TR still continues on to the following January/march. That's just my understanding of it

sunshine5318 Jan 31, 2017 11:48 am

I just asked FC and they said the new member rates going up to $595? Can that be correct?

Mike Valko Jan 31, 2017 12:00 pm

I am heading to LV in a couple months. If I am booking 3 rooms at the same property, and IF the diamond is renewed, will the resort fees be waived for my whole booking if I pay on 1 bill?

john398 Jan 31, 2017 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by Mike Valko (Post 27845323)
I am heading to LV in a couple months. If I am booking 3 rooms at the same property, and IF the diamond is renewed, will the resort fees be waived for my whole booking if I pay on 1 bill?

if they put your name on all 3 rooms than maybe

baccarat_king Jan 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by sunshine5318 (Post 27845243)
I just asked FC and they said the new member rates going up to $595? Can that be correct?

That is the rumour/advisement. But, I guess we have to wait and see.

I agree, seems that current members will be "re-upgraded" (or perhaps we should say Diamond Total Rewards Status Renewed) as they were in years past. Not idea about new members after 31 January 2017. But, since this seems like a pretty "official" announcement, I would guess that anyone that enrolled prior to 31 January 2017 should be in a good position. (this is my "read" on the situation.. per the announcement...)

Spektre Jan 31, 2017 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by Mike Valko (Post 27845323)

Generally not, no.