Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2016, 3:32 pm

Programs: National EE, Avis CC
Originally Posted by pck25283
Thanks man.. appreciate it..

Does this referral have the companion one time $295 as well?
I am not sure if this has the companion one time $295.
Old May 23, 2016, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by pck25283
Thanks man.. appreciate it..

Does this referral have the companion one time $295 as well?
The referrals have the one time companion of $395. But if you refer 5 people, you join the Elite tier and can add a companion for free.

With that said, I only need 2 more referrals to reach the 5 referrals! If anyone would be so kind to help me out, please PM me...and also feel free to send me referrals for other things too. Here is my code: FCMICHAEL175

Here are some current codes: to waive the $95 initiation fee (VIP1YEAR/VIP2YEAR), or get a $100 Amex GC back (100AMEX1YR/100AMEX2YR).

I wrote a blog post with some thoughts about some of the benefits of the card, hope it helps people decide (it's definitely not for everyone): http://www.demflyers.com/2016/05/16/...mex-gift-card/

Last edited by optostar; May 23, 2016 at 8:39 pm
Old May 24, 2016, 4:54 pm

Nice, informative post for your blog! I always like to see people weigh the other perks of FC. I noticed you didn't mention the Diamond Celebration dinner as part of the value, though, and was curious as to why. Saving on resort fees once a year isn't worth it for some people, but snagging the dinner to start each year as Diamond is an added benefit. Thanks in advance!
Old May 24, 2016, 8:13 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
I received my CET Diamond status today. That was 7 days of processing.
Old May 25, 2016, 12:00 am

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
I applied for the card 5/18, got accepted 5/19 and immediately requested upgrade to TR Diamond, got an email later that day saying they were processing my request and it would likely be completed 5/27, but I got email today (5/24) saying that it was done. Confirmed upgraded to Diamond on my TR page (which looks funny with the "TR Points: 0" right underneath it). Success all around - well, will be true success when I get the $100 restaurant credit, but I'm hopeful.
Old May 25, 2016, 1:39 pm

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Warning! Note: This may have been unique to my account.

In 2015 everything went fine with my Diamond status (from Founders Club) and my $100 "rewards dinner" but here's my experience this year (2016).

I was appropriately renewed to Total Rewards Diamond status by Founders Club earlier this year (i.e. in February 2016).

However, when my wife and I went to Las Vegas at the end of April, we had problems getting our 2016 $100 "Diamond rewards dinner". The first morning we were there I stopped by the Total Rewards desk and tried to get our certificate. The agent said there wasn't any on my TR record to be used. She couldn't get it figured out so she referred me to a host (there at the Rio). The host couldn't figure it out (or fix it) so he said he would "check into it" and get back to me. I didn't hear anything for over 24 hours so that next afternoon I checked with another host. This time she said that isn't normally anything they can research or fix but she could see that "marketing" had placed a hold on it. She ended up calling her supervisor (and also e-mail'ed him and marketing). Due to her effort and follow up the next day it was finally fixed on the following day. So it was our fourth day there before we could use it. No one could explain to me or her (the host) why there was a problem. But we did finally get to use it. Fortunately we were there for a full week so we were able to use it that trip.

My theory is that since I had 0 tier points for 2016 (as I hadn't gambled at any Harrahs until the second day we were there) that "marketing" (or some computer) had put the hold on it until it was resolved and released by a human (or by me earning some points?).

The Total rewards desk agent who finally was able to printout our certificate for the $100 meal said that if it doesn't show in my Total Rewards "offers", I should not expect for them to be able to process it for me. Not too sure about that because I never did see it in my "offers" on-line.
Old May 26, 2016, 12:42 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by jgxtrav1
The Total rewards desk agent who finally was able to printout our certificate for the $100 meal said that if it doesn't show in my Total Rewards "offers", I should not expect for them to be able to process it for me. Not too sure about that because I never did see it in my "offers" on-line.
I used to think it was "optional," but that does not seem to be the case. It's supposed to be a "Diamond Renewal" benefit. That being the case, anyone should receive the $100 as long as they renew Diamond. Now, I'm sure the "sticky point" is re-qualify versus renewal.

But, I do believe it's a pretty accurate benefit. I'll see if I can provide some "better" follow-up support from TR this week.
Old May 26, 2016, 7:33 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by jgxtrav1
This part isn't true. I earn Diamond through play and the $100 dinner never shows up in my offers online. I do sometimes get a call from a host reminding me to use it, so they must be able to see a different set of offers.
Old May 26, 2016, 9:51 am

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
I see that my Diamond status will expire on January 31, 2017. Do I need to re-enroll through FC? Or do I just not do anything and it all works out on its own?
Old May 27, 2016, 1:05 pm

As long as FC has a relationship with Caesars and your FC membership is current it should auto renew. If it doesn't - within your FC account under Diamond Status offer - there should be contact information for resolution if a problem arises.

I didn't have any problems with renewal recently. Attend event in Joliet for renewal. They did give my girlfriend a slight hassle but hers was renewed as well.

I could definitely use some referrals to get me to Elite. Anyone needing one is more than welcome to message me privately for my code. Thanks.
Old May 31, 2016, 7:22 am

Founders Card Eligibility

Can anyone join Founders Card or do you need to be a business owner? I'm interested in joining for the Caesars Diamond upgrade but I don't own a business; I just have a regular 9-5 job.

Thanks.
Old May 31, 2016, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by stevepb99
Can anyone join Founders Card or do you need to be a business owner? I'm interested in joining for the Caesars Diamond upgrade but I don't own a business; I just have a regular 9-5 job.
They reserve the right to limit to small business owners and entrepreneurs. This is a pretty "wide net" of people.

FoundersCard is exclusively for high quality entrepreneurs and there is an application review process.

Not all applications will be accepted.
Old Jun 1, 2016, 8:52 am

Is there a 1 year $295 deal, or is it only $295 if you sign up for 2 years?
Old Jun 1, 2016, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jt Tson
Is there a 1 year $295 deal, or is it only $295 if you sign up for 2 years?
$295 is 2 years prepaid ($295 x 2), with either waiver of initiation fee ($95) or $100 AMEX gift card being the best offers.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 12:20 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Japan Forum, Skyteam Elite Plus, BW Diamond Select, HHonors Gold, NWA, DL, NH
I have a referral code for a 1 year 295 deal if anyone is interested PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.