Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2015, 1:20 pm
O4L

Originally Posted by Shacked
Lucky!! You called FC member services or Total Rewards? I just spoke to someone at Founders Card member services, and she was nice but... no real help.

I guess I keep hitting refresh on my Total Rewards account site! lol. About all I can do at this point.
FC member services.
Old Jun 9, 2015, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by railroadtycoon
I have a promo code with a date that is later than the 6th of June, but I think it the date changes if they are sent as invites/referrals.

Recently, any inquiries you get a second email from FC offering a 2 year deal for 295, but you must first send in an initial application and it arrives via email YMMV. I got one of those and reading some others they got that option as well.
How long does it take the 2nd e-mail to come? I received my initial offer of 395 and 95.
Old Jun 9, 2015, 8:19 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Japan Forum, Skyteam Elite Plus, BW Diamond Select, HHonors Gold, NWA, DL, NH
Checking my past emails, it was a day after. You might not get it, might be targeted. YMMV

To be clear it was a 590 sign up (295x2years) PLUS initiation fee of 95, but recurring at 295 after 2 years.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 11:17 am
KKB

Interesting...

I gave out 2 more referrals last week...
I am PMing a gal who applied for the $295/2 years deal--they emailed back to inquire about her business-"what do you do?" "what is your position in this company?"
That is a first...

If anyone still needs a referral: FCKRISTIN182 is my referral code; good through June 19. (but I have more after that if anyone asks)

Enjoy!
Old Jun 15, 2015, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by railroadtycoon
Checking my past emails, it was a day after. You might not get it, might be targeted. YMMV

To be clear it was a 590 sign up (295x2years) PLUS initiation fee of 95, but recurring at 295 after 2 years.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 9:44 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SGC Gold, IHG Plat, Delta Diamond, Cont Gold, US Air Chairmans
Originally Posted by KKB
I gave out 2 more referrals last week...
I am PMing a gal who applied for the $295/2 years deal--they emailed back to inquire about her business-"what do you do?" "what is your position in this company?"
That is a first...

If anyone still needs a referral: FCKRISTIN182 is my referral code; good through June 19. (but I have more after that if anyone asks)

Enjoy!
Thank you! I will try this now.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 4:15 pm

i got a targeted 295/yr + 95 initiation or 295/yr for 2 yrs w/o initiation.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 11:28 am

FCKEVIN402 is my code, feel free to use it
Old Jul 1, 2015, 12:28 pm

i requested the diamond status from FC on june 30th. let's see how long it takes. have a trip scheduled for the 17th...
Old Jul 2, 2015, 3:55 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by igzolt
i requested the diamond status from FC on june 30th. let's see how long it takes. have a trip scheduled for the 17th...
Past posts in this thread reported anywhere from 4 weeks to 2 months, so I wouldn't be optimistic. Good luck anyway and let us know how it works out.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 1:24 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, AS MVP Gold 75k, AA Platinum, SPG/Marriott Platinum
Upgraded in 3 days!

I have a founders club card and have a reservation at Paris Las Vegas in 2 weeks. I messaged customer service at FC and they were very helpful and within 3 days my account was upgraded to diamond. Anytime I've had an issue with upgrades or status not posting, their customer service has been great.

If anyone needs a referral:
Use my VIP Promo Code FCSTUART377 for an annual rate of $395 (vs. our standard rate of $795), valid through August 15, 2015.

The AT&T and Apple discounts alone paid for my membership, plus the other discounts.

Last edited by SJLandsverk; Aug 8, 2015 at 2:48 pm Reason: added referral code
Old Jul 5, 2015, 8:56 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by SJLandsverk
I have a founders club card and have a reservation at Paris Las Vegas in 2 weeks. I messaged customer service at FC and they were very helpful and within 3 days my account was upgraded to diamond. Anytime I've had an issue with upgrades or status not posting, their customer service has been great.

If anyone needs a referral, pm me and I'll gladly give you one. The AT&T discount alone paid for my membership, plus the other discounts.
Great tip, thanks for sharing. igzolt should contact FC directly to expedite the process in time for his trip.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 3:11 pm

thanks i sent an email to member services right after i paid my membership dues (6/30) and they said, expect ~4 weeks. i emailed again afterwards seeing your msg and they said they have passed my request for expedited process to caesars.

i'm guessing they might typically process upgrades the 1st of the month?
Old Jul 15, 2015, 1:59 pm

Just signed up!!! hopefully i get upgraded soon!!

If anyone would like a referral PM!
Old Jul 15, 2015, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by igzolt
thanks i sent an email to member services right after i paid my membership dues (6/30) and they said, expect ~4 weeks. i emailed again afterwards seeing your msg and they said they have passed my request for expedited process to caesars.

i'm guessing they might typically process upgrades the 1st of the month?
leaving tomorrow and no upgrade still

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.