Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Old Jul 19, 2022, 2:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Do FC Diamonds still receive the Celebration dinner?

-FlyerBeek
Old Jul 19, 2022, 2:58 pm

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by FlyerBeek

-FlyerBeek
As recently as last year I know they did and I believe they do this year but I haven't been there to actually use mine.
FlyerBeek likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by FlyerBeek

-FlyerBeek

Diamond is Diamond @ CET regardless of how it was obtained so yes BUT some have reported having to earn 100 Tier credits before the dinner showed up.

Both my wife and I had our dinners on our cards when we landed in Vegas in March, we had zero TC.
FlyerBeek likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 3:04 pm

Does anyone know if transferring points from Wyndham Rewards to Caesars Rewards counts as a qualifying activity and resets the 6-month expiration timer for Caesars Rewards points?
Old Aug 12, 2022, 7:16 am

I've been out of the FC for a while.

IF I apply for FC .. will it last 1 whole year? 8/12/2023?
Or do I lose Diamond Jan 31st 2023?

What is the current latest offer? 299? referral? or ?

I dropped to Gold but looks like I have plenty of comps. But 5 days comps = 250ish in resort fees anyway.. SO .. Would make sense to upgrade back to FC Diamond .

Thanks for info!
Old Aug 12, 2022, 7:37 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by oyouno
I've been out of the FC for a while.

IF I apply for FC .. will it last 1 whole year? 8/12/2023?
Or do I lose Diamond Jan 31st 2023?

What is the current latest offer? 299? referral? or ?

I dropped to Gold but looks like I have plenty of comps. But 5 days comps = 250ish in resort fees anyway.. SO .. Would make sense to upgrade back to FC Diamond .

Thanks for info!
If you applied now and got approved, your Diamond would run until January 31, 2023. IF FC renews with Caesars, then the Diamond Status would be extended until January 31, 2024. This is always a risk, and we never know if FC will renew (though they have for many, many years) until around January of 2023.

I think it's always good to use a referral. Also, even if you use a referral, it is just a preview, and you can discuss and negotiate the price. I just think that it's nice to give a friend or favorite blogger (etc.) credit for the referral.

MGM continues to match Caesars Diamond. MGM Gold can then match to Hyatt Explorist Status rather seamlessly. MGM Gold now also has a resort fee waiver for rooms booked directly with MGM Resorts.

Last edited by baccarat_king; Aug 12, 2022 at 9:18 am Reason: Original Dates of Expiry Incorrect
Old Aug 12, 2022, 8:56 am

Thanks baccarat_king, I am assuming you ment Diamond through Jan 2023 and then extended to Jan 2024? I wonder if returning FC member even can use a referral?
Old Aug 12, 2022, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Thanks baccarat_king, I am assuming you ment Diamond through Jan 2023 and then extended to Jan 2024? I wonder if returning FC member even can use a referral?
Sorry, I corrected the dates. Yes, an expired (no longer a member) can use a referral code for a trial. If you have a current active FC membership, you have to deal with FC directly with regard to renewals.
Reveen likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2022, 9:39 am

Thanks! Well I have an Wyndham account that is still diamond status for some reason. So I am going to try and get CET to Match Whyndham Diamond first.
If it doesn't go through with the status matching then I'll look into FC again. Can you PM ur referral code? I'll use it if I decide I need to get FC for Diamond status again.

Thanks
Old Aug 15, 2022, 7:27 pm

Thanks! Well I have an Wyndham account that is still diamond status for some reason. So I am going to try and get CET to Match Whyndham Diamond first.
If it doesn't go through with the status matching then I'll look into FC again. Can you PM ur referral code? I'll use it if I decide I need to get FC for Diamond status again.

Thanks
IMO the Wyndham Business card with it's $95 AF is a MUCH better deal to get Wyndham Diamond and for 2022 CET will match Wyndham Diamond from people who earned Diamond via the Wyndham Business Credit card.

Right now the Wyndham Bus card gives a 75k SUB, 60K ( 30k in 2022 and 30K more Jan 1, 2023) of which can be transferred to CET rewards credits in the coming months and used on site to pay for food, drinks, rooms, etc

As the other user said, there is no guarantee what happens after 1/31/2023 but at the very least you have 75,000 Wyndham points which transfer 1:1 to CET capped at 30K per year.

There is a special going on where through September 5 where you can transfer 100K to CET but I doubt you would get approved, get the card, make the spend and see the points post to Wyndham in the next 21 days.
Old Aug 23, 2022, 2:09 am

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
The great deal about the "Wyndham Business card with it's $95 AF," is that the $95 renewal fee, gets you (15,000 points)
for $150 CET Comp! So you get to nearly double your money every year and get comped Diamond status at CET.
oyouno likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2022, 2:13 am

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
I should add with Diamond bonus the current Promo "stay twice earn 7,500 bonus" will get you nearly 10K+. This promo can be done twice, along with a 3K secondary bonus.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 4:38 pm

Is there an actual way to xfer Wyndham points to CET points?
I only see it possible to xfer CET points to Wydnham but not Wyndham points to CET.

edit. Oh I found it, you have to go to the wydnham site to xfer it.,

Nice deal with the Wydnham credit card offer then.

Last edited by oyouno; Aug 26, 2022 at 4:42 pm Reason: edit
Old Aug 30, 2022, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Is there an actual way to xfer Wyndham points to CET points?
I only see it possible to xfer CET points to Wydnham but not Wyndham points to CET.

edit. Oh I found it, you have to go to the wydnham site to xfer it.,

Nice deal with the Wydnham credit card offer then.
They make it tricky to find, but yes, you can absolutely transfer Wyndham to Caesars. Some also buy points during Wyndham discount periods to transfer to Caesars to use for lounge access in markets where they charge Diamond for lounge access.
oyouno likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2022, 11:09 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, IHG Spire Amb
Referrral

Anyone with a current referral to join Founders? I'd be willing to sign up for 2 years if anyone has a promo for the 295 per year...

Last edited by ludocdoc; Sep 12, 2022 at 9:46 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.