FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Loyalty Programs (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs-651/)
-   -   Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs/1582880-caesars-total-rewards-diamond-status-founderscard.html)

O4L May 19, 15 11:44 am

Upon reading this thread, I am interested in signing up for the Founders Card as well.

Never knew this card existed, until this forum.

Can someone send me an invite?

Thanks in advance.

ab_initio May 19, 15 12:41 pm


Originally Posted by O4L (Post 24838897)
Upon reading this thread, I am interested in signing up for the Founders Card as well.

Never knew this card existed, until this forum.

Can someone send me an invite?

Thanks in advance.

Sure, PM sent! =)

ab_initio May 19, 15 12:45 pm

Also, new members please feel free to use this referral link if you so wish:

https://founderscard.com/membership?code=FCSHANTANU689

And certainly let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

ab

O4L May 19, 15 1:21 pm


Originally Posted by ab_initio (Post 24839227)
Sure, PM sent! =)

THank you for the PM

vince808 May 25, 15 7:39 pm

Here's my current referral code if you're interested in the FoundersCard offer. FCVINCENT307

Shacked May 28, 15 7:50 pm

Anybody have a timeline on when they were approved? I signed up for FoundersCard and accepted May 15th. I leave for Vegas Monday (June 1). I really hope it somehow magically appears on my account. I've contacted Hilary at FoundersCard and she said it's "up to Ceasars" but could be less than Six weeks.

Thanks.

jgxtrav1 May 29, 15 3:27 am


Originally Posted by Shacked (Post 24884557)
Anybody have a timeline on when they were approved? I signed up for FoundersCard and accepted May 15th. I leave for Vegas Monday (June 1). I really hope it somehow magically appears on my account. I've contacted Hilary at FoundersCard and she said it's "up to Ceasars" but could be less than Six weeks.

Thanks.

From my experience earlier this year it took longer than 6 weeks (actually 7 weeks and 3 days) along with 3 contacts with Founders Clubs (after 6 weeks was up) to get mine to show on my Total Rewards account on-line. I requested my upgrade (from Founders Club) to Total Rewards Diamond status on February 17, 2015 and it finally showed on my Total Rewards account on-line on April 10, 2015.

However, I was told (by Founders Club) there was a problem at Caesars end which caused a delay in it showing on my Total Rewards account on-line .... that it actually was there much earlier and my account would show as Diamond when the Total Rewards staff looked it up in Las Vegas.

In any case, (IMHO) if you requested your Total Rewards Diamond upgrade from Founders Club in mid-May, it would be "very unusual" for you to be upgraded by June 1st. But you might get lucky.... there is at least one post here about someone's status upgrade showing up in a week or two.

When you get to Las Vegas, there's no harm in checking at a Total Rewards desk to see if you have been upgraded. If so, get a new card indicating your Diamond status .... and be sure to get a briefing on your new Diamond status "benefits" as you may want to use many of them while you are there!

Bottom line for me: It was it a little frustrating to get Diamond status but it was well worth the cost and effort. My wife and I really enjoyed my Diamond status during our April 2015 trip to Las Vegas!

Good luck!

Shacked May 29, 15 11:47 am


Originally Posted by jgxtrav1 (Post 24885826)
From my experience earlier this year it took longer than 6 weeks (actually 7 weeks and 3 days) along with 3 contacts with Founders Clubs (after 6 weeks was up) to get mine to show on my Total Rewards account on-line. I requested my upgrade (from Founders Club) to Total Rewards Diamond status on February 17, 2015 and it finally showed on my Total Rewards account on-line on April 10, 2015.

However, I was told (by Founders Club) there was a problem at Caesars end which caused a delay in it showing on my Total Rewards account on-line .... that it actually was there much earlier and my account would show as Diamond when the Total Rewards staff looked it up in Las Vegas.

In any case, (IMHO) if you requested your Total Rewards Diamond upgrade from Founders Club in mid-May, it would be "very unusual" for you to be upgraded by June 1st. But you might get lucky.... there is at least one post here about someone's status upgrade showing up in a week or two.

When you get to Las Vegas, there's no harm in checking at a Total Rewards desk to see if you have been upgraded. If so, get a new card indicating your Diamond status .... and be sure to get a briefing on your new Diamond status "benefits" as you may want to use many of them while you are there!

Bottom line for me: It was it a little frustrating to get Diamond status but it was well worth the cost and effort. My wife and I really enjoyed my Diamond status during our April 2015 trip to Las Vegas!

Good luck!


Thanks for the info! Maybe a 20$ sandwich at the Rio Total Rewards desk may help?!!

O4L May 29, 15 3:32 pm

I signed up on 5/22, just checked my TR account, and I am now Diamond.

Note - I did make 1 phone call to member services, as I was going to NV 1 week after I signed up, as was told 6 weeks as well.

Shacked May 29, 15 4:07 pm


Originally Posted by O4L (Post 24888882)
I signed up on 5/22, just checked my TR account, and I am now Diamond.

Note - I did make 1 phone call to member services, as I was going to NV 1 week after I signed up, as was told 6 weeks as well.

Lucky!! You called FC member services or Total Rewards? I just spoke to someone at Founders Card member services, and she was nice but... no real help.

I guess I keep hitting refresh on my Total Rewards account site! lol. About all I can do at this point.

Simmonds87 Jun 1, 15 8:52 am

Got my upgrade within 3 weeks at the beginning of the year, and my brother had his within a week in April.

Heres my referral link:
https://founderscard.com/membership?code=FCASHLEY946

Experience in Vegas:
Booked as a package via British Airways Holidays - Had 2 rooms booked for 10 days, so subject to $580 resort fees.

Checked in and asked about upgrades, nothing was available free of charge - But we upgraded one room into a panoramic suite for a negotiated extra $200 a night (as standard it is normally $400 per night upgrade) and had the 2nd room as the 2nd bedroom in the suite.

Used the lounge in various properties, all were great, and drinks seem to be free flowing - however Tips are expected as usual in Vegas (how do you tip a free drink?? $1? $2?)

Snacks were available all the time, and hot snacks 4-6pm-ish (wings etc)

Had $100 anniversary meal for free too.

So founderscard saved me $680 in Vegas alone!

Charged various things to the room (meals drinks) - Due to gambling (3 people) on checkout they removed, around $1100 of charges.

Had invites for free rooms via email on a next trip on our return.
Next up Atlantic City in a few months!

Shacked Jun 2, 15 3:24 pm

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I've been in Vegas 24 hours. I was a bit stressed because my Diamond Status had not appeared. Fortunately today June 1, (about 2 weeks since I applied) it appeared in my Total Rewards account! Holla! I'll be at the Rio spa in about an hour if you need me! Hilary and Jessica at Founders Card Member services were very helpful and accommodating throughout this process! Props to Founders Card and their team for this awesome benefit!

If you need a code for a Founders Card please send me a message!!

jahern26 Jun 9, 15 11:47 am

What is the current offer for new members?

baccarat_king Jun 9, 15 11:55 am


Originally Posted by jahern26 (Post 24943072)
What is the current offer for new members?

This was the most recent deal, with waiver of initiation fee. Unless something changes (there will probably be a promotion again soon); the initiation fee is now being charged.


We would like to provide you with an exclusive opportunity to apply for Membership at the preferred annual rate of $395 (vs. $795 standard annual rate) and as a special exception, we will waive our $95 initiation fee for your Membership.

Your opportunity to apply for Membership at the preferred annual rate of $395 with a waived $95 initiation fee is only available through the end of today, Friday, June 5
I thought they might waive the fee until the end of June; but it seems they are not (at this time).

railroadtycoon Jun 9, 15 12:30 pm

I have a promo code with a date that is later than the 6th of June, but I think it the date changes if they are sent as invites/referrals.

Recently, any inquiries you get a second email from FC offering a 2 year deal for 295, but you must first send in an initial application and it arrives via email YMMV. I got one of those and reading some others they got that option as well.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:39 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.