Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2015, 11:44 am
KKB

Very quick at Founders Card

24 hours to get the official invite...
24 hours to be official.
Going to head to Caesars--our trip is 6 weeks from Sunday, so want to be sure that gets taken care of.
This is so awesome--with 2-4 Vegas trips/year for us (but nowhere near the Diamond gambling level...) it like paying resort fees up front, but getting all the other perks for free!
Excited to take advantage of other offers, too!
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:50 pm
KKB

If anyone else is interested, they may use my referral code, too.
FCKRISTIN182
Old Apr 15, 2015, 8:00 am

Programs: DL PM
I, too, wouldn't worry about rebooking to remove the resort fees. Back when resort fees were waived for Platinum members, I obtained Platinum during my trip and just asked them at check out to waive the resort fee. One look at her computer and the front desk clerk said, "Oh you're platinum, you don't have to pay!"
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:07 pm

Programs: SW A-List, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Elite, Hilton Gold
What has been the wait time for the Diamond status to show up on TR once submitting request?
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by UCSBCHRIS2002
What has been the wait time for the Diamond status to show up on TR once submitting request?
Officially they state it takes 6 weeks; and it is valid until March 31, 2016. But, if they (FoundersCard) renew the program for next year, they will extend until the next following year. (of course, there is no guarantee the program will be extended).

FWIW, it was extended this year. So, those who had Diamond Status until March 31, 2015 were extended another year.

People have reported getting the upgrade (processed) in under 6 weeks, but it's probably best to plan for that time-frame.
Old Apr 16, 2015, 8:34 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton DIA, Accor Plat, IHG Spire, Marriot Titanium Elite, Total Rewards Diamond
Have you done this yourself?
Is there anyway to get the room sorted before you arrive?

I'm in the UK and in Atlantic city in a few months.

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
I do not think this has been mentioned in a while, but those who are on the East Coast (and frequent Atlantic City) should definitely consider doing the Trade Up to Black Label at Borgata.

THIS IS THE LINK!

Basically, you will get Black Label Status at Borgata (equivalent to Diamond Status), a free room (which last I checked can be used on weekends; and is quite valuable if you use it for a Saturday night), and $100 in free play (or match plays).

The $100 bonus, free room and (initial) access to the VIP Lounge is a one time deal; but you can continuously year to year match to Black Label Status.

If you use the free room for a popular Saturday night, the free play and room can far exceed $500 in value; all for just showing (and matching) your Caesars Diamond Card at Borgata.
Old Apr 16, 2015, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Simmonds87
Have you done this yourself?
Is there anyway to get the room sorted before you arrive?

I'm in the UK and in Atlantic city in a few months.
The Borgata room? Unfortunately not. You have to do the match in person and you have to have the "physical" Caesars Diamond Card. Now that part is not difficult, since you can get the Diamond Card at any Caesars Atlantic City property (Caesars, Bally's or Harrah's) when you arrive. Just be certain that FoundersCard has upgraded your account to Caesars Diamond in advance of your stay. From a procedure stand-point, this is what I would do :

(a) Join Total Rewards and get a Total Rewards Number (this can be done online and in advance, make sure you setup and online ID and profile for this Total Rewards Account).
(b) Join FoundersCard, if you use my referral code FCMICHAEL363, and link that's great; but even if you do not, I would be happy to give any assistance I can. (just make sure you enroll in April 2015, since the initiation fee is waived)
(c) After joining FounderCard you will use the link to UPGRADE your Caesars Total Reward account # (which is the number from (a) above).
(d) Caesars account should be upgraded with 4-5 weeks (but, you will setup an online ID and can check weekly). If the upgrade does not appear within 2-3 weeks, I would send an email to FoundersCard to inquire. (just to be safe)
(e) Once you get to Atlantic City, bring a printout of your Diamond Card (from the website) as well as your Total Rewards Number. Any Total Rewards Desk (Caesars, Bally's or Harrah's) will be able to verify your ID and print your Caesars Total Rewards Diamond Card.
(f) Don't forget your Aspiration bonus, of $100 F&B (pretty sure you can get this at a CZR-property kiosk once you have your upgraded card).
(g) Go to Borgata, and request the match (per the above post, bring the print-out, but Borgata is very good about these things).

Now, regarding the room at Borgata, I cannot promise this; but I do believe the introductory comp room can be used ANY DAY OF THE WEEK WITH availability. This is huge in AC in the summer, since a Borgata Saturday night goes for $200 to $600. You can probably book on the spot, your free night while you are in AC. Not sure of your "exact" timing; but there might be ways to optimize.
Old Apr 16, 2015, 10:44 am

Would love an invite for the deal too

Would love an invite for the deal too. Thank you
Old Apr 16, 2015, 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by dragonxp2k3
Would love an invite for the deal too. Thank you
PM sent.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 10:45 am

Submitted my application using link provided by baccarat_king. Been years since I have rubbed elbows with any tech elite. Not sure I'll meet criteria on my own merits unfortunately.

Annual fee of $395 Initiation fee $95
Old Apr 21, 2015, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Iggyz
Submitted my application using link provided by baccarat_king. Been years since I have rubbed elbows with any tech elite. Not sure I'll meet criteria on my own merits unfortunately.

Annual fee of $395 Initiation fee $95
I do not believe it will be an issue.

Please email of PM me, since the initiation fee is currently being waived. If you just signed up, there is no reason you should be paying the initiation fee. FoundersCard has been vague about how long they will be waiving the initiation fee; which makes things a "bit" confusing.

Also,
Those who join now (and current members), get AA Platinum Status (via a free challenge) from the 14th of May till 14th of August 2015. Even if you do not complete the challenge (which is no charge), you would have the AAdvantage Platinum Status for a few months. But you must register by the beginning of May (registration is via your FoundersCard account).
Old Apr 22, 2015, 8:26 am

1 day turn around - got acceptance email today. Although during original setup it stated spouse would be added when approved - not listed within my account. Email received states I can add spouse but fee would be applied.

Thanks again for help and quick replies yesterday.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Iggyz
1 day turn around - got acceptance email today. Although during original setup it stated spouse would be added when approved - not listed within my account. Email received states I can add spouse but fee would be applied.

Thanks again for help and quick replies yesterday.
There is also an option to add a "Team Member."

Add Team Members to your account
For an annual fee of $295 per person, you may now add up to 3 team members to your account. Each will receive full membership access as well as their own customized membership card.
Agree to the Terms and Conditions and a non-refundable annual charge of $295 per employee which will be made to your credit card on file.
My warnings on this :
- It's charged to YOUR CREDIT CARD on file.
- I believe the Team Members annually renew with your membership, so be careful about terms and conditions.

The option is under your profile.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
There is also an option to add a "Team Member."

My warnings on this :
- It's charged to YOUR CREDIT CARD on file.
- I believe the Team Members annually renew with your membership, so be careful about terms and conditions.

The option is under your profile.
I think the add a spouse method is a one time charge of $395 and the team members addition is 295 per year. I could be wrong though. Haven't done either but am planning on adding my husband with the spouse option.
Old Apr 25, 2015, 6:09 pm

This founders card looks pretty awesome. I wish I had known about this sooner.

Can someone send me an invite?

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.