Total Rewards Comps

Old Apr 16, 13, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Total Rewards Comps

At what point do Bally's, Caesars, etc start handing you free saturdays?

I haven't gambled much in the past few years, but made 2 trips to AC this year and was able to get Fridays free on both trips.

Will I get Saturdays once I reach Platinum? or is it just based on play?

Couple dumb questions while I have your attention..

To get more comps/tier points, is it beneficial to:
  • stay at a table for 5-6 hrs, or cash out more frequently and put more cash on tables?
  • tip frequently? -- not sure if it affects how you are rated during the session.
Old Apr 16, 13, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by flamingoezz View Post
At what point do Bally's, Caesars, etc start handing you free saturdays?

I haven't gambled much in the past few years, but made 2 trips to AC this year and was able to get Fridays free on both trips.

Will I get Saturdays once I reach Platinum? or is it just based on play?

Couple dumb questions while I have your attention..

To get more comps/tier points, is it beneficial to:
  • stay at a table for 5-6 hrs, or cash out more frequently and put more cash on tables?
  • tip frequently? -- not sure if it affects how you are rated during the session.
Room comps are based solely on play. Not sure what the magic numbers are for Saturday room comps but I noticed that I got them at Harrah's before I could get them at Caesars.

It is better to stay longer and put out more cash. Cashing out doesn't make a difference as the metric they use is total time played x average bet. Pit bosses have been known to rate you higher if you are tipping (either because they ask the dealer and they round up or because they see the tips flowing) but it's not supposed to matter.
Old Apr 16, 13, 6:52 pm

Programs: DL
Of the four CET properties in AC, I've always found Caesars the "most difficult" to get for a Saturday night. Comps are also very dependent on the weekend in question - Summer more difficult than Winter.

Be sure to log in and check the rates regardless of whether or not you've received an offer. We rarely get offers that cover a Saturday night but can usually manage to get a room. The closer to the date (unless it's a big weekend) the better the chances. And expect to be hit with the $13 per night fee.
Old Apr 16, 13, 11:29 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by LOCommish View Post
Of the four CET properties in AC, I've always found Caesars the "most difficult" to get for a Saturday night. Comps are also very dependent on the weekend in question - Summer more difficult than Winter.

Be sure to log in and check the rates regardless of whether or not you've received an offer. We rarely get offers that cover a Saturday night but can usually manage to get a room. The closer to the date (unless it's a big weekend) the better the chances. And expect to be hit with the $13 per night fee.
Caesars is def. the hardest property to get rooms in general. The weekends are the hardest days to get rooms too, which isn't surprising at all. From past experience, I noticed that Harrahs has gotten harder to get free rooms.

If you're a highly rated player and have a host, you don't need an offer for rooms. My family used to get two rooms in Bayview or Waterfront (our choice) on any weekend because of our host.
Old Apr 18, 13, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

For those getting free Saturdays..what are your betting habits like?

I'm generally play roulette, 20-35 per spin. am i anywhere near where i need to be based on your experience? or do you need to play like 50 or 100 bucks per hand or spin?
Old Apr 18, 13, 8:18 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Titanium

I'm generally play roulette, 20-35 per spin. am i anywhere near where i need to be based on your experience? or do you need to play like 50 or 100 bucks per hand or spin?
For any table game, it's based off how long you play as well.
Old Apr 18, 13, 8:33 pm

Programs: BA Gold, former Delta Diamond Medallion, Hilton Diamond, Caesars Diamond, Momentum *SOAR*

In AC at CZR properties, solid $150 to $250 average craps and baccarat. I think a solid $100 to $150 would also do it.

I only played roulette once, in the past year in AC. At Borgata, around $300-$400 a spin (playing with green chips), mostly outside (black). Was hitting numbers (and splits) for greens, so I kept playing. It was a "wild" take-chance session after a very good baccarat session. Played under an hour, and "colored-up" a few thousand. With roulette, you definitely need to know when to "call it a day."
Old Apr 19, 13, 2:34 pm

At $20 a spin you're not even being rated but since you say 20-35 I assume you're around $25 which would. My guess based on experience: $100 a spin for 4 hours may get you Caesars on Saturday and any less you should be looking elsewhere.

Search this Thread