Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars Atlantic City New Year's Eve Private Party

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Hi! Can anyone tell me about the private (Seven Stars?) New Year's Eve party held in Atlantic City at Caesars on the boardwalk?

What kind of food, entertainment, party favors, gifts, free room on that night, etc.?

Thanx!
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:50 pm

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Refer to Seven Stars Insider,

IIRC Darryl, the publisher of this newsletter (and website) attended the Caesars AC 7* party last year.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:03 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SlotSlut
Hi! Can anyone tell me about the private (Seven Stars?) New Year's Eve party held in Atlantic City at Caesars on the boardwalk?

What kind of food, entertainment, party favors, gifts, free room on that night, etc.?

Thanx!
I did receive an invite to the NYE party at Caesars.
(1)It didn't specifically state 7* (I am 7*)
(2)It does mention "formal attire". When I made my reservation, through my slot host, I asked about this restriction--her reply was that it was a "hint" not to wear sneakers and sweat pants--but a tux was NOT required.
(3)AC in December is too cold to have a party on the boardwalk.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 8:37 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Follow-up re NYE party at Caesars in AC.
I did attend the NYE party; it was a sit down dinner, salad, main course: steak and stuffed lobster tails, nice chocolate cake desert. The champagne was NOT upscale, but fairly good. The band (and singer) were not too loud and played nice tunes. It was held the Caesars Palladium ballroom.
Even though (as I noted in my post above), that "formal attire" was stated, I only noticed one of the guests with a tux--about half of the men had sport jackets and 1/4 had suits, most were dressed in "business casual" attire.
[Two years ago I attended Borgata's NYE "bash", the food was all buffet style--IMHO, a step down from a sit down dinner.]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.