Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Question about getting into HET lounges

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2010, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, UA 2P

Hello all, I am just a lowly Harrahs gold, but there other day a co worker who is a 7 star holder in good standing gave me one of his extra 7* cards and said give it a try (this card he gave me does not have his picture on it). Do I have a chance of getting in using this card, do they ID you or does the computer show the members picture when you swipe it for lounge access?
Old May 28, 2010, 10:49 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
they will ask you for i/d and you should be careful as it could backlash on your friend
Old May 29, 2010, 9:02 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

They will ask for an ID.

My 7* card has my picture on it for easier use (lounges, markers, promos, etc.). They usually ask for an ID until I tell them it's on the back. So the answer is - yes, you will need ID.

There are 7* companion cards. This allows a 7* to designate - once a year - a person who can use some of the perks of 7* without being one. Initially, it had to be a spouse or significant other, but now it can be anyone you designate. That person will have his own name on the card and in some locales a picture too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.