Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Questions about Club Grazie Gold level

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2009, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold

I made Gold with my last visit. But I was in a bit of a hurry to leave, so I didn't stop at the Grazie desk to pick up a new card.

Should I expect them to mail me either an updated card, or more details of the benefits of that level? (There's some info online, but no details, like any of the "priority" phone numbers for various things, or how to take advantage of the free shuttle)

Should I expect to see better promotions from them after making Gold? I've been a Tier 7 all year, with a T6 offer after a particularly costly (to me) 4 day stretch.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 5:33 am

Programs: Motel 6 Club Avoir Le Cafard
Originally Posted by OverThereTooMuch
I made Gold with my last visit. But I was in a bit of a hurry to leave, so I didn't stop at the Grazie desk to pick up a new card.

Should I expect them to mail me either an updated card, or more details of the benefits of that level? (There's some info online, but no details, like any of the "priority" phone numbers for various things, or how to take advantage of the free shuttle)

Should I expect to see better promotions from them after making Gold? I've been a Tier 7 all year, with a T6 offer after a particularly costly (to me) 4 day stretch.
I have no idea what you mean by Tier 6 or 7. Probably the best bennies from Grazie Gold are the player lounge, and the possibility of getting status matches at other gaming properties that offer status levels, e.g. HET/Boyd.

What games did you play to qualify, and for how much and how long?
Old Dec 31, 2009, 6:03 am

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
The 'tier level' is basically the level your marketing offer is aligned with.

The higher the number the worse the offer.

So, basically a marketing offer (say just the monthly free night offer)

Tier 6 = 4 nights in standard suite on select value days + $100 free play ($75 match play) + 25 food and beverage

Tier 1 = 4-5 nights any day in a Venetian Prima, Venetian Piazza, or Palazzo Siena Suite (all 1,000 sq/ft ++)
+ $800 in slot free play or table match play
+ $150 in dining credits
+ Roundtrip limo to airport

The shuttle and lounge are the most definite Gold features. The discount @ Canyon Ranch is also a decent perk (if you use Canyon Ranch).

You now get 20 points to $1 spend charged to your folio, basically insuring lifetime Gold Status.

I've managed to get upgrades to Concierge Level (@ Palazzo) as a Gold, but that is quite YMMV.

Unfortunately, they will not mail you a card (AFAIK), though, it will be coded (the Gold status) to any future reservations; and it is east enough to pick up a card on arrival.
Old Jan 20, 2010, 12:20 am
Original Poster

Sorry, somehow I missed the responses here.

Originally Posted by mbstone
What games did you play to qualify, and for how much and how long?
Probably rated on slot/VP play only (played small amounts at the tables, and not for very long).

As for the tiers, you can see the differences in offers yourself on their website. Log into your account and pick one of the monthly offers. After that link opens, look in the address bar of your browser. Right after default.aspx, you'll see a string that ends in 2 identical numbers (like CPMV77). That number is your tier level. It goes from 1-7. Pretty minor differences in the lower tiers.

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
You now get 20 points to $1 spend charged to your folio, basically insuring lifetime Gold Status.
I hadn't really thought about it that way. But yeah, spending $1500 on food/spa services won't take too many trips
Old Jan 22, 2010, 2:07 pm

Programs: WN A-list Preferred and CP, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, RIP Kimpton
My most recent offer has a 9 at the end. That must be for the REALLY special players haha
Old Jan 22, 2010, 3:21 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Originally Posted by mctrees02
My most recent offer has a 9 at the end. That must be for the REALLY special players haha
Me too!! But it came with 4 free nights so I was actually VERY surprised and happy!!
Old Jan 22, 2010, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

I thought T7 was the lowest. Are you looking at the January Montly Suite Offer on your account?
Old Jan 22, 2010, 8:56 pm

I thought T7 was the lowest. Are you looking at the January Montly Suite Offer on your account?
Yes.... it has a promo code starting with C and ending with 9.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by luxury
Yes.... it has a promo code starting with C and ending with 9.
Can you change the 2 9's to something else (like 2 6's) and see better offers than the one that baccarat_king posted? Is there anything associated with the offer other than the comp room?

I was assuming it only went to 7 because I can see all of the offers for the higher tiers, but I can't see anything for 8 or lower (goes to their generic "call for more info" page).
Old Jan 23, 2010, 6:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Can you change the 2 9's to something else (like 2 6's) and see better offers than the one that baccarat_king posted? Is there anything associated with the offer other than the comp room?

I was assuming it only went to 7 because I can see all of the offers for the higher tiers, but I can't see anything for 8 or lower (goes to their generic "call for more info" page).
There appears to be targeted promos that are sent, in my case, from your host with a five digit code that begins with a C. My offer was for up to four nights with $400 in slot credits and food credits (the amount escapes me at the moment).
Old Jan 24, 2010, 12:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kingalien
There appears to be targeted promos that are sent, in my case, from your host with a five digit code that begins with a C. My offer was for up to four nights with $400 in slot credits and food credits (the amount escapes me at the moment).
I don't have a host, so I guess I won't be expecting an offer like this. That's pretty close to the current T3 offer.
Old Jan 25, 2010, 10:32 am

The offer I received is 6 characters long, starting with a C and ending with a single digit, which, in this case is a 9. I tried changing the 9 to another number but no go. FWIW, the offer e-mail is from the Director of Marketing.

I too do not have a host (yet) at Venetian/Palazzo.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 2:17 pm

any recent gold members getting good offers? What kind of offers are they sending you gold members in the mail? how can you find out the tier you are in?
Old Dec 15, 2012, 1:23 pm

Received GOLD status during our last stay. Went to grazie and exchanged our players card for a gold card. One of the perks is access to the 24 hour gold club lounge behind the high limit slots in the Venetian. Drinks and snacks. About 2 weeks after trip we started receiving free room and slot credit offers. And at 20 points for every $1 charged to the room it will be easy to maintain gold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.