Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frontier Credit Totally Not Accessible?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2022, 11:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP 100K, DL Platinum,WN A-list, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Frontier Credit Totally Not Accessible?

I'm not sure if anyone has experienced similar problem, but ever since last week my credit are no longer accessible.

When finishing the purchase, enter credit number (reservation number) and email seems to be able to pull out the credit correctly.

But when click 'Apply' button, the webpage become frozen for a while and returned the message: 'IInstallment value must be specified. Requested: 0, Maximum: 1, Override: 0'

Anyone has seen similar thing? Has this happened before?
Old Jun 27, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: Frontier Elite 100K, United Silver, Southwest A-List & Companion Pass
Originally Posted by Noahf989
I'm not sure if anyone has experienced similar problem, but ever since last week my credit are no longer accessible.

When finishing the purchase, enter credit number (reservation number) and email seems to be able to pull out the credit correctly.

But when click 'Apply' button, the webpage become frozen for a while and returned the message: 'IInstallment value must be specified. Requested: 0, Maximum: 1, Override: 0'

Anyone has seen similar thing? Has this happened before?
I am having exact same problem! Trying to book flights and it just hangs and then times out after you click to apply the credits. I messaged Frontier Care on Twitter yesterday afternoon but still no response. I'll let you know if I hear back from them with a resolution. Please do the same. Thanks!
Old Jun 27, 2022, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP 100K, DL Platinum,WN A-list, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by socal77
I am having exact same problem! Trying to book flights and it just hangs and then times out after you click to apply the credits. I messaged Frontier Care on Twitter yesterday afternoon but still no response. I'll let you know if I hear back from them with a resolution. Please do the same. Thanks!
I have talked to them through Fb messenger as well.

Just twitter DM frontier.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 9:18 am

I too am having the same problem. Tried 3 different browsers, on two devices, and with two different internet connections. I get the "waiting bear" that only goes away once my login times out.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 9:26 am

Hopefully they fix this soon. It's ridiculous how glitchy their website is for a national airline. And this airline is competing with JetBlue to acquire Spirit. I think I'll be cheering for JetBlue to win that bidding war.

Please post if anyone learns anything from them. My DM to FrontierCare from Sunday has still not been responded to. I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not...

Last edited by socal77; Jun 28, 2022 at 9:33 am
Old Jun 28, 2022, 9:30 am

My tweet to FrontierCare from Sunday has still not been responded too. I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not...
My Twitter DM to them took two days for a response, and then the response didn't actually address my main problem.

I wonder if no Frontier customers are able to use flight credit online, or if this is only affecting a subset of customers.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by EugeneK
My Twitter DM to them took two days for a response, and then the response didn't actually address my main problem.

I wonder if no Frontier customers are able to use flight credit online, or if this is only affecting a subset of customers.
My guess is that it's not working for anyone.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

I'm seeing the warning message with a Voucher + credit card booking as well.

But the reservation went through in this case.

Regarding the credit not accessible issue, Twitter has not responded, Fb messenger agents seem to be clueless as well. Emailed customer service but wait time seems to be long as well.

If this thing last could there be a class action?

We are talking about people can not access their fund --- previously committed money.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Noahf989
I'm seeing the warning message with a Voucher + credit card booking as well.

But the reservation went through in this case.

Regarding the credit not accessible issue, Twitter has not responded, Fb messenger agents seem to be clueless as well. Emailed customer service but wait time seems to be long as well.

If this thing last could there be a class action?

We are talking about people can not access their fund --- previously committed money.
So did the credits go through with the reservation?
Old Jun 28, 2022, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

So did the credits go through with the reservation?

No, it was a Voucher + Card payment.

Still the same thing as before.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 2:27 pm

Was running into the same issue as you all but was finally able to use my credit a few minutes ago.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 10:23 am

It's still not working for me as of a couple hours ago.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by EugeneK
It's still not working for me as of a couple hours ago.
This is ridiculous for a "semi" major airline. I've gotten no response at all to the Twitter DM I sent FrontierCare on Monday. Meanwhile, the fare on the tickets I was planning to buy with my credits went up over $100. This airline just keeps on giving and giving. I was hoping to enjoy my 100K status this year but...
Old Jun 30, 2022, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by lidosjawn
Was running into the same issue as you all but was finally able to use my credit a few minutes ago.
Interesting that it worked for you yesterday. No luck again today. Curious which browser you were using?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 7:54 am

Interesting that it worked for you yesterday. No luck again today. Curious which browser you were using?

I used Chrome in incognito and logged into my account and it finally worked. Always end up having to use incognito on their site when booking otherwise my account doesn't get logged in properly for some reason.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.