FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frontier-airlines-frontier-miles-program-668/)
-   -   Do the Perks bundle prices change? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frontier-airlines-frontier-miles-program/2082392-do-perks-bundle-prices-change.html)

thefixs2 Jun 9, 2022 7:58 am

Do the Perks bundle prices change?

Are the Perks bundles on sliding scale?
I bought one way ticket perks bundle(not the works) was $50.
Looking for same flight (different trip) 2 months later same bundle is now $120...can it go down?

lzqtiancai Jun 15, 2022 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by thefixs2 (Post 34320513)
Are the Perks bundles on sliding scale?
I bought one way ticket perks bundle(not the works) was $50.
Looking for same flight (different trip) 2 months later same bundle is now $120...can it go down?

So something weird(similar to yours) just happened to me. I have a perk bundle added to cart at 9:50PM, $70 one way from Cleveland to Vegas, $140 Round trip. Great price right? I thought so, Well, the system logged me out due to inactivity, when I logged back in at 10PM. The price is now $124 one way..... I would like to know the logic behind this kind of extreme price fluctuation within minutes.

thefixs2 Jun 16, 2022 5:03 am

Originally Posted by lzqtiancai (Post 34340209)
So something weird(similar to yours) just happened to me. I have a perk bundle added to cart at 9:50PM, $70 one way from Cleveland to Vegas, $140 Round trip. Great price right? I thought so, Well, the system logged me out due to inactivity, when I logged back in at 10PM. The price is now $124 one way..... I would like to know the logic behind this kind of extreme price fluctuation within minutes.

Try it on a different device....might get diff price.

lzqtiancai Jun 21, 2022 11:26 am

Thanks. I tried diff device, prices are the same.
However today I just got another datapoint. I received an email for 50% off fares(a very frequent frontier promo) today. So I went online to look at the perks, and it did go down to $99 per direction. So within a week, the "Perks" bundle price has went from 70=>124=>99. Now I was thinking, I am going to let it log me out, and check again. After 10 min, the system login session expires, I relog in, and guess what, the price is back up to $124 LOL.

danhouston Jun 28, 2022 7:01 am

Originally Posted by lzqtiancai (Post 34356075)
Thanks. I tried diff device, prices are the same.
However today I just got another datapoint. I received an email for 50% off fares(a very frequent frontier promo) today. So I went online to look at the perks, and it did go down to $99 per direction. So within a week, the "Perks" bundle price has went from 70=>124=>99. Now I was thinking, I am going to let it log me out, and check again. After 10 min, the system login session expires, I relog in, and guess what, the price is back up to $124 LOL.

wow, didn’t know F9 perks bundle price could fluctuates like airfares' 😆