Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Elite status completely erased (from 50K down to just regular member)...any1 else?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elite status completely erased (from 50K down to just regular member)...any1 else?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2020, 2:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.

So I get on my account for the first time in a while (because of the virus) and am surprised to see my 50K elite status completely gone, changed to general member. Also no account history for the 30 days, 90 days and a year visible. I requalified fully on flights in calendar year 2019 (including the early December 3X promo, but I already had elite status requalified on miles by that time). The December flights put it over the top for 50K, which showed into mid-February.

Looks like a real computer glitch. Has this happened to anyone else? I sent a message to customer service but the last time I had a problem along these lines they weren't so helpful.
Old Apr 28, 2020, 7:57 am

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
Mine still shows 100K
Old May 8, 2020, 12:34 pm

That's happened to me in the past. If it's not yet corrected, put in a ticket and they'll fix it.
Old May 9, 2020, 7:19 am
ftv

Programs: AS MVP 100K, F9 dirt Hilton damond, Choice Gold, Former DL Plat, UA 1K
After Frontier demanded I renew Discount Den after 11 months and not 12, (and I ended up paying them under their demand), they disabled my whole DD and Elite account because i dared to compain!
Old May 16, 2020, 10:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
Well, they restored my status (yay).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.