Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Is F9's website recognizing you as a Discount Den member?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is F9's website recognizing you as a Discount Den member?

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Angry Is F9's website recognizing you as a Discount Den member?

I joined DD in July 2018. THe last two days, I have been trying to book roundtrip tickets on flights in which kids fly for free provided you are a DD member.

Unfortunately, the website does not recongnize me as a DD member, so I can't get the discount? Anyone encounter this?

I called their CS line and they offered to book me over the phone with a waived fee, but the agent couldn't get any information I told her into the computer correctly (flight dates, aiports) so after 20 minutes, I just hung-up...God knows what tickets she woudl have booked me.
Old May 6, 2019, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
I had trouble getting the discounted elite price for DD and had to get it fixed with a partial refund, but it gives me the DD fares (for myself) when I click on the radio button.

OTOH, I wouldn't bet the farm that if they introduced some promotion like KFF that it'd be all programmed right. I have no first-hand experience with that but have had to do work-arounds on the phone when the online system tried to charge me a last-minute award booking fee and I'm exempt from those because of status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.