Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Is there anyway to get a free or discounted Discount Den membership?

Old Jun 30, 2017, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Any promo codes or any other way?
Old Jun 30, 2017, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by acousticbiker
Any promo codes or any other way?
No way to get it for free, even for Frontier Elite, but personally it pays for itself and is well worth it imo depending on where you are based and how much you fly F9

$49 might be steep if you're only doing 1-2 flights a year, but being in DEN I fly them fairly regularly for leisure and have saved a ton, the $49 paid for itself with one flight. For example: going to Cancun in September for $200 RT versus $450 w/o discount den
Old Jul 16, 2017, 11:22 am

I agree, for some routes a single round trip can pay for Discount Den. Also, you only have to book the trip when you are in Discount Den to get the reduced fare, the actual flights can be beyond the expiration date. We did this last year, booked flights for four to Orlando and it was set to expire in March, in January or February we booked flights to Cancun for May, which was past the expiration date of our Discount Den but we still got the special rates.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.