Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Are Stretch Seats more comfortable than regular seats?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are Stretch Seats more comfortable than regular seats?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2018, 8:43 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by SRQ Guy
I've got a TPA-DEN-TPA roundtrip coming up this weekend. Is Stretch Seating more comfortable than regular seating? I know it has more legroom, but do the seats have more padding?

It's $45. I'll just do The Perks if I do it, because Stretch + a checked or carry-on bag is slightly more than the Perks.
How much are the works vs the perks? How much are bag fees individually? It looks like selecting a premium seats w 5-7 extra inches is $20 each way. I am considering plying from PVD-MIA.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:43 am

The pricing for The Works and The Perks depends on the length of the flight. The Perks is typically priced at $5-$10 more than the cost of a checked bag and a stretch seat. So if a stretch seat is $20 and a checked bag is $40, expect the price of The Perks to be $65-$70. For the extra $5 you are getting a carry on as well as your checked bag and priority boarding.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:42 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Thanks, that makes sense. On a related note, if I spend $49 to sign up for the discount plan, will that membership cover all four people on my record (myself +3) or do I need to buy 4 discount plan memberships for each pax?
Old Jan 5, 2018, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by nologic
Thanks, that makes sense. On a related note, if I spend $49 to sign up for the discount plan, will that membership cover all four people on my record (myself +3) or do I need to buy 4 discount plan memberships for each pax?
You will not have to buy 4 discount plan memberships. As long as you are the one making the booking and signed in you can add up to 6 additional people to your booking with the discount.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by lidosjawn
You will not have to buy 4 discount plan memberships. As long as you are the one making the booking and signed in you can add up to 6 additional people to your booking with the discount.
Exactly the answer I was hoping for. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.