FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frontier-airlines-frontier-miles-program-668/)
-   -   Posting Frontier miles to a different FFP (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frontier-airlines-frontier-miles-program/1261629-posting-frontier-miles-different-ffp.html)

Meeluh Sep 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Posting Frontier miles to a different FFP

Hi All,
My husband is going to need to fly Frontier for the first time next week, and it's not an airline we ever fly. Are there any other FFPs that will post Frontier miles to their programs? I haven't been able to find anything online.

Thanks!

MikeFromMKE Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

You won't be able to earn for any other airline. What you can do is transfer them through Points.com but you won't get much for them. You could probably use them to get some magazines if you wanted.

mke9499 Sep 21, 2011 8:17 am

Originally Posted by Meeluh (Post 17144753)
Hi All,
My husband is going to need to fly Frontier for the first time next week, and it's not an airline we ever fly. Are there any other FFPs that will post Frontier miles to their programs? I haven't been able to find anything online.

Thanks!

At one time, there was an agreement with AirTran, but no more.

azstar Sep 21, 2011 9:13 am

You might consider flying Frontier more frequently. Their fares are usually considerably cheaper than anyone else. If you buy Classsic Plus tickets you get 150% of the mileage flown, 125% for Classic tickets. A fare from Phoenix to Denver on Southwest is 299.00 plus tax for Business Select and 113.00 plus tax for Classic Plus on Frontier. On Frontier you get 5 extra inches of legroom, 2 free bags, free TV, no change fee, and the fare is refundable, plus you get the extra miles. And, you can redeem a free ticket on Frontier for fewer miles than almost any other airline.

RSVP Sep 21, 2011 10:57 am

Save them and use them sometime They're worth more than trading them on Points.com.

They will expire in two years.

factory81 Sep 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by azstar (Post 17147179)
You might consider flying Frontier more frequently. Their fares are usually considerably cheaper than anyone else. If you buy Classsic Plus tickets you get 150% of the mileage flown, 125% for Classic tickets. A fare from Phoenix to Denver on Southwest is 299.00 plus tax for Business Select and 113.00 plus tax for Classic Plus on Frontier. On Frontier you get 5 extra inches of legroom, 2 free bags, free TV, no change fee, and the fare is refundable, plus you get the extra miles. And, you can redeem a free ticket on Frontier for fewer miles than almost any other airline.

I keep disregarding Frontier but they I somewhat like their approach. It is very consumer orientated I feel.