Flight den to sju

Old Mar 8, 19, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Silver w/Club Card. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
Flight den to sju

I booked on 1/9/19 a flight DEN TO RDU TO SJU FOR MAY 29 with 55 minute layover 10K miles per ticket I was happy--I am thinking I got a great deal. I have status so I get stretched seating Yea!! On 3/6 I got an email my flight was canceled I was rebooked on DEN to MSP to MCO to SJU with an 8 hour layover at MCO (who would want that). So I called and changed to May 28 to DEN to ATL to SJU with a 22 minute layover tight but doable I added another day at St Regis -- all is this good (I was wrong). The next day I get an email it looks like my DEN to ATL flight is canceled. New flight they put me on is May 28 DEN 12:37 AM to MCO to ATL to SJU arrives 2:21 pm no thanks. I searched no good flights on Frontier so I cancel and book on WN 19,xxx per ticket. Frontier seem to be canceling lots of flights.

Last edited by MileHighColorado; Mar 11, 19 at 3:26 pm Reason: fix typo
Old Mar 10, 19, 4:10 pm

They change their schedule often. Thus, booking a connecting flight many months out is especially risky.
Old Mar 11, 19, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Silver w/Club Card. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
I agree 100% always need a back up plan -- I am going to start booking a back up WN flight