Frontier Availability beyond 8/11

Old Mar 8, 2019, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Frontier Availability beyond 8/11

I can book flights on Frontier as far as 8/11. Need to book 8/15 and wondering when they are likely to release later dates.

In the past, when has this normally happened? Just want gauge how long I need wait before I can book.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 9:20 am

Based upon past schedule extensions I would expect it by the end of the month at the latest. If you look at some other threads here they normally let it get to about 5 months of availability and then extend it out.
balsingh likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 1:40 pm

Looking to book late Oct LGA to CVG. Is there any way to get notified when Frontier's schedule will open up?
Old Mar 10, 2019, 7:08 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. Fingers crossed!!
lidosjawn likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by lexluthor
Looking to book late Oct LGA to CVG. Is there any way to get notified when Frontier's schedule will open up?
They announce it in their normal marketing emails. Typically only open to Discount Den members upfront.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.