FA wouldn't let guy moved from exit row aisle

Old Dec 6, 2021, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
FA wouldn't let guy moved from exit row aisle

I was a big promoter of Frontier but three things I experienced the last few days have made me less excited about them.

This didn't happen to me but I saw it and it angered me.

I went to my seat and saw flight attendant checking tickets in the exit row. I showed her my boarding pass for the window exit seat and sat down.

I actually like when they do this because there are seat poachers and Id rather have my seat next to me or entire row empty and free from free upgraders.

The guy in the aisle seat shoes his ticket and apparently he was in the exit row but seat c instead of seat D. FA told him to move to C bc his ticket said that. He asked if he could move to A (the window) or back to D. She wouldn't allow it.

I had never seen that before. I know they make an announcement about weight balance but I'm almost certain one person moving over a seat isn't going to affect an Airbus 320. I've only seen people actually moved for balance on a prop plane flight.

This was an international flight returning to US so I saw they were scrutinizing manifest and seats more closely than. In domestic US flights. Still, FA was so mean about it that I commented to the passenger afterwards. I think if it was easier to count, she could have told him to wait to move until we were in the air and seatbelt sign was off.

He paid for the exit row so moving one or two seats over doesn't seem like a big deal.

In fact, a few days earlier, I was in window exit row and there were people in middle and aisle and flight attendant there suggested that one or both could move to other side as the window middle and aisle there was completely empty.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.