Community
Wiki Posts
Search

flight schedule

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 10:52 am
Original Poster

flight schedule

Frontier added non-stop JAX-BUF in aug, with dates through 11/12. Their schedule has been extended to Feb, but not for these JAX-BUF flights. I called, but even when you get through, they provide no info. Any ideas? Do you think it means they tried the route and are not going to continue?
Old Aug 30, 2018, 9:25 am

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
I would say that is very likely
Old Sep 1, 2018, 11:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
They can be fickle that way.

On their new website they're starting up a collect-the-tails section where you can see which animal tails (on aircraft) you've flown so far.

It's supposed to be a fun thing. In that spirit I'd suggest they could do another one with defunct routes (How many of our routes that we no longer fly have you flown?)

Just a suggestion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.